Suspicious Woman

Azusa pov:

After diablo teleported me with my family i arrive at traditional-japanese looking house, i check my daughters and found that they is here with me, beside that halkara and leica is here too

"Where are we?" I asked, to my question diablo kneel down and answer.

"My queen, we are at rimuru-sama private house" he answered.

After having a little chat with diablo, i decide to take my daughters to the room since they haven't wake up yet, halkara and too seem tired so i told them to rest too, since danna-sama make this house base on traditional japan house i somewhat familiar with it.

After diablo accompany me for a while he said that the his demons army has arrived so he should go report about army mobilizing to the so called 'benimaru' so i just let him go.

After a while danna-sama too has arrived  but he said he has to deal with the demon country people first, so i go back home to sleep it's already midnight so there's nothing i can do, moreover diablo told me to stay put, since the only one who knew about my relationship with danna-sama is just him and the rest of the black numbers.

••••••••••••••••

"Mama!! Wake up! It's already morning!"i heard the familiar voice waking me up. I open my eyes and see falfa sitting beside me, with her identical blue hair i almost mistake her as danna-sama.

"You wake up early falfa...has your mana returned?" I said while patting her head.

"Un! Somehow papa has make falfa and shalsha healthy again! Right shalsha?"

"..yes" said shalsha blushing.

'awww how cute!! Is there anyone in this world as cute as these two? None!!' i thought to myself

"By the way mama, where are we?" Ask falfa.

"We're in papa second house, papa will tell you more later ok?"

After i'm done chatting with my daughters, i washed up and immediately send a [telepathy] to danna-sama.

'danna-sama? Where are you right now?'

'eh? Oh azusa, i'm in my office right now i'll send you the coordinate, come here with your teleportation magic'

'all right'

I checked halkara and leica, but it seems that they haven't wake up yet so i leave a simple note telling them that i'm leaving for a while.

After that i activate the teleportation magic, taking along my daughters, but the moment i'm about to teleport i sense that the magic link has been interrupted.

I immeditely appear in a black room with dim light.

"Damn it! Where is it" i curse slowly, after that i send a telepathy to my daughters i told them that to not make any noise and ready a battle stance. I immediately create a dagger with skill.

Suddenly out of nowhere a string strike binding me and my daughters. I can't even sense it!

Slowly the dark blue hair man with cloth akin to ninja emerge from the shadows, with his one horn protruding at his forehead this guy look menacing.

"H-hey is this a way, you treat a lady??" I said to him with awkward smile.

"..who are you? Why are you heading to our king room without prior appointment" he said.

Wait? A king room?

"What are you talking about? I just heading to husband office, i don't have any intention to go to your king room"

Suddenly a girl with red ninja cloth and a red two horn that identical to leica appear.

"Souie-sama, shall i dispose this three?" She said.

So that scary guy named souie huh? Pretty japanese name i must say. Actually i could fight him back, but i sense that more than a hundreds people is surrounding us, moreover my daughters is here as well, so it will be a stupid moves.

"No need, i should interrogate her first"

"Shall i called lady ultima for it?"

Lady ultima? Is that demon with purple hair hair right?

" Call her lady ultima or whatever she knows me!" I said

After i said that, the souie guy seem a bit shocked, but he proceeds to call her anyway.

Then the cute girl with single ponytail appears

"What is it souie-chi! It rare for you to call me!" Said ultima with cheerful tone.

"Nothing this woman said that she knows you and don't call me that"

"Huh someone who knows me? who is it i wonder- EHHHHHH!!!! MY QUEENN!" Said ultima in shocked expression

She immediately release me and my daughters then frantically ask me and my daughters if we are okay. That souie guys has shocked expression and he immediately turn cold glare to ultima

"What's the meaning of this ultima" souie asked with cold tone

"STUPID SOUIE-CHI!! SHE IS RIMURU-SAMA BRIDE!! DON'T DRAG ME IN THISS STUPIDD" she retorted

"Kufufufu, it seems that you have cause a trouble souie-dono, if i report this crime to rimuru-sama he surely praise me"diablo who suddenly appear said

'this bastard trap me again!!' said souie in his heart.

"Now my queen, let me escort you to rimuru-sama" diablo set with wicked grin in his face.

And i totally don't understand what is happening here just follow diablo, i turn a look at souie he have..let's just say very pitiful expression.