A Day In Academy

Rimuru pov:

At this morning, ciel wake me up earlier than usual considering that we are still in academy, i tidy up my cloth and give a kiss to azusa, azusa seem to wake up, she open her eyes and ask me

"...going back already?" I nodded at her question, before going back i told her that, when yuto 'died' many big shot students has begun to create their own factions with intention to seize the 'student councils' position.

"So be careful, even though killing is prohibited in academy there's no more rule beside that, don't forget that this is the monster nation, the rules of jungle applied here as well" i remind her, well with her ability plus peres is with her there should be no problem.

"Ahh! I almost forget, there have been killer who roamed outskirt the city right now, souie has reported to me but i still don't want to catch him so yeah once again be careful azusa" the killer i mention only going around murdering bandit and underworld dealers so there's no need for me to be hasty, after saying that she nodded and i immediately returned to my office.

••••••••••••••

Azusa pov;

After danna-sama returned to his office, danna-sama word still lingering in my head, "factions....students council....killer.." i murmur to myself, there's still a few hours before i need to attend my class so i just lie down in my bed, (does your majesty intend to create your own faction?) Hearing the voice in my head shocked me a little, "oh shit!.....you shock me peres, i thought they might be another intruder..and just call me azusa it creep me out when you call me that"

(Forgive me...master) peres apologize with a repentful tone 'you know what? Suit yourself, and yeah i think it might be fun to has a subordinate on my own' i replied to peres, looking at my daughters who sleeping next to me i thought to myself 'about 10 peoples should be enough...and there's 8 more' while i was chatting with peres the sun is already up, i need to get ready to go to class

I woke up my daughters and get ready to go the class, falfa and shalsha is on different course so i need to go alone, while i was walking in the hallways all the students avoid me while whispering with each other, i think this is normal since i was one of the 'Top Ten' but it still uncomfortable.

I arrived at my class, but there's not many people in here maybe because i'm so early, this class is so much like modern world class or to be precise 'Earth' my old world, i take a sit beside the window in the most back, i came to academy to understand the tempest and this world culture so other subject might be boring and in here nobody would notice if i fell asleep during class.

'a perfect position if i must say' i thought to myself, not long after i take a sit many students has already came in, one of the girl came and casually take a sit beside me, she turn to me and say " nice to meet you! My name Eura von Farmenas, you must be the 'Nuclear Madwoman' Azusa right? Nice to meet you" she greet me politely but i not responds to her greeting, Nuclear Madwoman? Who is that? Is that suppose to be me? What the hell? (Pfftt!!) And now peres is laughing at me.

"....um ah! Yes, nice to meet you too, Eura right?" She seemed a little shocked when i addresed her name but quickly smile at me back, we chat a little than a professor enter the class, she is lecturing us about a composition of magic and more, but i too tired to listen to her then fell asleep.

"Azusa, wake up class already over" i hear a voice waking me up, i slowly open my eyes and see every one student get up and leave the class, "ahh..Eura, thanks" i said to her with sleepy voice, i wake up to early today and beside the lecture is too boring, " do you want to go get a food? It's lunch time" she ask me, well except from her there maybe nobody else who would go with me so i just go along with her.

We arrived at the canteen, i just order a pun and a drink while she just take a drink, while we sitting she talk to me "Azusa...do you have any family?" I just a bit shocked when she asked me that then i answer "yes i have, they all living here in tempest" she seemed to grin a little, then she ask " i see...what kind of family is it?" It is a little strange to asked that to someone you barely know, but i just answer her nevertheless "haha..my family huh? If i must i say....all of my family members is abnormal, but still loved them very much"

"I see.." at this moment a wicked grin can be seen on her face, her face is clearly screaming that she has a scheme involving my family but i ignore her. " Do you want to join my faction, 'Nuclear Madwoman' Azusa?" She asked me boldly, then she close her face to my ear then said, "..you loved your family very much right?" I got stunned a little, she recognize the change of expression on my face then continue to smile,

Actually i just stunned because of that ridiculous nickname and regarding my family, i just sneer at her and said " i refuse, and my family you say? Goodluck to you then" i finish eating my pun and leave immediately.

_________________________________________

(A/N: Hey guys! So i think change my mind about making another separate stories so i will just make it here, i'm thinking to make Tempest Family go to another anime world during their school holiday, (5-6 chapter at best) any suggestion?)