Black Number's

Right after rimuru give the demons a order all of them spread out with excitement in their heart, for them rimuru is their god and every order from him is like a gospel in these demons ear.

No restriction this time, they can go all out!-

"Wait! I know that you all is craving for destruction but first we must find our two princess and then.." diablo said.

"Yeah that's right...i almost fire my nuclear magic toward the capital.."Carrera said with relief sigh

"Yeah, we know that but where is rimuru-sama go" asked testarossa

"Oh? Rimuru-sama is going to heaven realm"

"Oh...pitiful gods.." said ultima.

"Kufufufu, now all of you spread out! Search every corner of the capital..especially the church!"

The demons is getting ready to go but suddenly...their queen come.

"I don't have anything to say..but you guys must report straight to me if you guys find a clue or anything! Since my husband isn't here" said azusa while floating in the air looking majestic.

""Yes!! My queen!!""  All the demons bow and quickly dissapeared.

"And you...your name is diablo right? Go and find the church archbishop ,pope or whatever it is, find the highest ranking person in church and bring it to me"

"All by your will, my queen.." diablo said while flying to the capital.

'to not even affected by my aura..kufufufu, as expected from rimuru-sama bride'

What diablo didn't know is azusa right now is only blinded by her daughters..so she couldn't careless of what you are, as long as their is her allies than that's enough.

••••••••••••

Shalsha pov:

The moment i regain my conscious i realized that i and my big sister is in the iron cage, in front of me is the young man with blonde short hair equipped with dazzling white armor.

"Oh you've wake up?" He said

"Who are you? Where are we?" I asked with no expectation of an answer.

"Right..i'm the hero, chosen by the gods to eliminate the devils couple and their offsprings..and for your second question your in the holy temple"

"Hoo..temple you say? And what are you gonna do to us?"

"The pope decided to publicly executed both of you for the sake of peace"

Hearing this i laugh as hard as i can looking like a total maniac.

"You ..have you finally gone crazy?"

"No,no,no it's just that you all are so stupid to make our execution known to public"

Suddenly a woman with white robe enter the room

"Hero-sama, you still chatting with this disgusting creature? How kind of you~" said the woman while sitting on the hero laps..

"There's children here you knows.." i said

"Tch, you insect will soon perish what do we care for?" Said the woman

"..do you thinks our parents will let it happen? Soon, you, the pope and the church are the one who are going to perish!" I said with a smirk in my face.

"You, dare to talk back?!! Just so you know the pope is guarded by our strongest holy knight! You shitty parents can't do shit againt's them!! Maybe we should torture you first before kill you !"

The woman shouted while bashing her stuff to my head repeatly.

'damn..my consciousness..' all the bashing is making me dizzy, but i still hold on.

"Ha...haaa...ptuii!" I spit at the face of that woman.

"You!!! Damn you! Dieee!!" The woman grabbed my hair put her palm againts face ,and then the palm began to explode at my face.

"Oii calm down! How do we explain to the pope if that thing really die!" Said hero

"Don't worry..i held back."

All of these event is witness by a single archdemon in the corner.

••••••••••

Diablo pov:

After i arrived at the church i began searching for the pope. Suddenly a single knight and the one i'm searching for appear before me.

'kufufufu, this may be easier than i expected'

"You demons! What are you doing here?!" Asked the knight

The knight seem rather strong..as strong as archdemon.

"Tch..this is boring.."i murmur to myself, i've been expecting someone at least as strong as the true demon lord but this plebeian show up instead..

"What a blunder..."i say again.

"Are you underestimating us you vile demon?" This time the pope is the one who asked.

"First of all my name is diablo, i prefer you call me by my name, and second of all i come to find you." I said to the pope.

"Me?" Asked the pope.

"Don't make me repeat myself, come and  make things easier for me-" suddenly a telepathy come to me.

Hearing the content i grin with devilish smile.

"Oh well..too late, now shall we begin?" I said.

"Hmph, exterminating lower demon like you is easy for me." The knight said full of confident.

I immediately use [time paradise] to stop time, and cut off all of the limbs of this imbecile.

I release the skill and kick the knight face to the ground making the ground full of cracking

"Wha- kghh, waaaa!!!! IT'S HURTSS!! ITS HURTTT!! MY HEAD!! GAAHH!!"

"Kufufufu, how beautiful your scream let me hear it more" i step on that knight guy face

"H-HELP M-ME, POPE-SAMA!!"

The pope is in confuse state not knowing what happen. But he decided to speak up  he would not let the demon in front of him look down on him

"Y-you d-do r-realized what are you doing right now?!! Do you want to start a war with all of humanity??!!"

Hearing this i stop playing with the knight for a while.

"Kufufufufu, a war? Of course not, we do not have any intention to start a war againts humanity."

"T-then?"

"Tch, how foolish..let me tell you something, but the price will be your life."

Hearing this, the pope run with his life he really don't want to hear what the demon wanted to say.

'shit! Shit! I'm the pope of this church! I cannot die!! I cannot die in vain like thiss!!'

Then the demon called diablo appear in front of him.

"We going for total annihilation." The demon said with the most evil grin that the has ever see.

"NO,NO,NO PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY!!!!!-"

That scream, is echoed through out the capital. Many people ignore since they think that the scream is nothing to do with them.

What they didn't know is...that scream is a mark..for humanity extinction.