Shalsha Attack!

After introducing leica to the villager, we head back home, for the past few days leica have been very helpful. She is the one who suggested to me to set up a  barrier around the village which solved village security problem that have been bugging them for a hundred of years.

Today as usual, i'm collecting a fresh fruit and vegetable from our farm, rimuru is the one who suggested to me to make this farm, since he is too lazy to go the village every morning

After i'm done collecting, i return back home, i go to the kitchen to give leica the fruits and the vegetables. The moment i enter the kitchen, i saw leica is making omelette with her fire breath.

Azusa: "..........." * Smile*

Leica:"hm? What's wrong azusa-sama?"

Azusa:"...hm, no matter how many time i see it, it's impressive."

Leica:" haha, it's just normal for a dragon, by the way, should i go wake up rimuru-sama?"

Azusa:" no it's fine, i will go wake him up"

Azusa goes straight to their room, she enter the room and see rimuru is soundly sleeping without a shirt. Azusa quietly approach rimuru with intent to tickle him.

But the moment azusa come near rimuru, rimuru quickly hug her and dragging her to the bed. Azusa is shocked to the point let out a cute scream.

Azusa:"Kyaaaa!"

Rimuru:" kya? Really? Hahahaha, as a punishment for trying to tickle me, you gonna be my hugging pillow!*

Azusa: *pout* "don't laugh! Come on, danna-sama let go of me, leica has prepare the breakfast!"

Rimuru:"no, let me hug my wife a bit longer"

Leica who has done preparing the breakfast immediately call her two masters.

Leica:"Rimuru-sama, Azusa-sama breakfast is ready come down now before it cool down!"

Rimuru who hear this has a annoyed expression on his face.

Rimuru:"fine..kiss me and i let go of you..."

Azusa:" okayy~, come here."

Azusa kiss rimuru lips, and immediately blush, after that rimuru reluctantly let go of his wife and head down to breakfast.

After they done breakfast, their hear somebody knocking their house.

Azusa:" i'll go get it"

Rimuru suddenly stop azusa from getting to the door. Rimuru take out his katana and open the door.

Aftee they open it, there's little girl with blue hair, identical to rimuru. Before the girl say anything rimuru take out his katana and point at the girl neck.

Rimuru:" state your motive, spirit"

Rimuru ask the girl with a cold glare, both azusa and leica seems to be surprise by rimuru action and want to stop it but the girl that standing there speak up first.

The girl:" hm? What's wrong papa?"

Rimuru hearing this suddenly froze up for a moment. Azusa seems shock too

The girl:" papa? Why are you not moving? Ohhh mama is here too, falfa miss mama and papa!"

There's silent for about minute and azusa is the who broke it.

Azusa:" what's the meaning of this PAPA?"

Azusa with full bloodlust surround her.

Rimuru:" i don't know! Hey spirit! What are talking about?"

Leica who arrived at the scene a bit later  suggest that they come and talked inside. After giving falfa the cookies to eat, falfa explained that she and her sister is remnant of slime soul that azusa and rimuru kill, and since they both have been affected by rimuru leaking magicule, they inherited a bit of rimuru powers, the sister falfa inherited the [infinite regeneration] while the little sister shalsha has [ thought acceleration
300x]

Falfa also explained that her sister has a grudge againts rimuru and azusa, since they killed slime indiscriminately, and now shalsha is coming to attack them.

Rimuru:' ciel, what is this about?'

<<Answer. Since master magicule is being infinitely stored, i occasionaly release a bit of it to analize this world energy.>>

Rimuru:' so it's your fault..'

Azusa:" i see...since it is like that it wouldn't be wrong to call you our daughter.."

Suddenly rimuru and falfa get up from their sit.

Falfa:" this is bad! mama, papa! shalsha has come!!"

All of them immediately rushed out the house and find the green hair version of falfa.

Shalsha:" witch of the plateau and the blue haired swordsman!!"

Leica:" what terrifying murderous aura!"

Falfa:" shalsha! Stop this! Don't hurt mama and papa!"

Shalsha:" move sister, i'm gonna avenge all the slime that has been kill!"

Suddenly a large of concentrated mana ball form in front shalsha.

Shalsha:" now take thiss!!"

Right before shalsha launching the attack, rimuru suddenly appear behind shalsha.

Shalsha:" wha-!"

Rimuru:" sorry but you must sleep for a while"

Rimuru knock her out and absorb the remaining mana from shalsha. Azusa too released the barrier around her house, she must be cautious if she doesn't want her house to be broke again.

•••••••••••••

After shalsha open her eyes, she has been in the bed of someone house.

Azusa:" ahh! You awake?"

Shalsha immediately recognized the voice.

Shalsha:" witch of the plateau..!"

She try to cast the magic but doesn't work, she quite shock since she has been saving her mana since 50 years ago and now it has gone.

Rimuru:" i absorbed it, now you don't have enough mana to cast any magic"

Shalsha:" you..the blue hair swordsman.."

Shalsha immediately fall to her knees and crying, since the effort that she has been work out for 50 years just vanished like that.

Falfa:" don't cry shalsha, stop having those grudge..humans and slime have been fighting since forever, nothing we can do about it..instead let think a way to make our lives more happy!"

Falfa say so while putting her hand at shalsha's. After, calm down from sobbing for a while she look at azusa and rimuru..

Shalsha:" why..why are sparring my lives...i try to kill you...and blue haired swordsman..i know..... that you are not the kind to let the enemy live simply out of pity"

Rimuru and azusa smile hearing this.

Azusa:" because you are our child shalsha"

Rimuru:" i'm your father, no parents in this world want to kill their own children right?"

Shalsha hearing this continue to cry harder.

Shalsha:" i'm...*sob*..not saying that....*sob*...you isn't"

After saying that azusa quickly hug shalsha while rimuru patting her head.

Azusa:"it's okay...you have a parent's now.."

Shalsha grudge all this time is because, she had seen her sister work all alone to support her..she wonder where is their parents, why their don't have a parents, after doing a bit of research she knew that they are the spirits born from the remnants slime soul that the 'witch of plateau and the blue hair swordsman' kill

Remembering this, she hug azusa back..the parents that she want all this time is here..

Shalsha:" Mama!!! Papa!!"