Future Planning

Azusa pov:

After danna-sama done with the walpurgis we head back to our country, i've been thinking on how to proven my worth as the queen of jura tempest federation, but i seemed to forgot something

At the banquet i finally realized of what i've forgotten, after ate shuna cooking it taste completely different on how i or leica usually cooked at our old world, then i realized that i don't even know a single things about this world or culture in this country, if i the queen doesn't even know that, how am i going to stand side by side with their ruler?

When we arrived at our house, it is already quite late but shalsha and falfa doesn't sleep yet, danna-sama told me that leica is busy training in the labyrinth, while halkara is in labyrinth too but she is at the research department completely absorbed on how advance technology in here is.

""Welcome back! Mama, papa!"" Our daughters greet us.

"Yea, we are back" i said while patting their head

"Why are both still awake?" Danna-sama asked

"We have something to tell you papa!" Said falfa as he hold danna-sama hand.

"Alright i got it, let's talk inside okay?"

We then head inside, and sitting together in the living room.

"Then? What are you gonna talk about?" Ask danna-sama

Actually i've been curious too, since falfa and shalsha rarely has anything to talk or request at us.

••••••••••••••••

Rimuru pov:

My daughters seemed have something to talk about, they never been like this before so i hear them out

"Nee..papa, we are no longer child right?" Said falfa with her cheeks blushing, i wonder why..

"We has reached at an age where we should be dependent on ourselves" said shalsha with her cheeks blushing too

Hol up! I don't really like where this is going.

"Un! Like shalsha said, we now has something that we like in common!" Falfa said

With a bad feeling on my heart i ask them

"W-what is it that you like..?"

"Papa too dense, it is something a girls our age would do for example, holding hand with someone that you like, walking together with matching shirt-"

I don't hear anything else after that..my heart has broken to pieces..my entire existence is fading..

<<Only severe mental damaged has been detected, there's nothing to do with your heart or your existence>>

Yeah..thank you ciel for your supportive statement.

"Danna-sama! Are you okay? Do you hear what they just said?" Said azusa trying to wake me up..

"B-b-but isn't it too e-e-early f-for both of y-you??" I said with pain expression..

"No it's not! The girls at our age all doing that!"  Said falfa

"D-do y-you guys wanted to leave papa..?" After i said that both of my daughters seemed hesitate for a while, i sigh a breathe of relief thinking that they still love me..

But who is that guy that has been captured my daughters heart? I will ask souie to investigate this tommorow

••••••••••••••••

Azusa pov:

Seeing my husband has receive quite an shock before shalsha finish her sentence i know that he not listening it until it finish and misunderstood something

I chuckled and told him

"Danna-sama, what shalsha mean is that she wanted to go to school and wearing a matching uniform like the normal kids at the morning" i said

"Oh!! Ah!! I see, alright then!" My husband face immediately light up when he realized that he is misunderstood something

"I think that this is certainly a good idea! If i'm not mistaken a week from now we will received an exchange student other countries, this will be a perfect timing for both of you making friends" said danna-sama excitedly.

After discussing it for a while, our daughters seemed sleepy and we ask they both to go to bed. Now there's only me and danna-sama at our room.

"Danna-sama, i think i too should go to school." I said

"Hm? Do you want to g too school too?"

"Yeah, a high school obviously, since i don't know anything yet about this world, it is a good idea right?"

"Certainly..but even though i haven't announce to the public that you are my wife yet, i haven't hide it either, there maybe a rumour floating around..you of course doesn't want to go to school as this nation queen right?"

"Yeah, but i still want to go though, just imagine a big shot disguised herself as a normal highschool student, isn't it cool?"

"Alright, i will manage it somehow, for now let's go to sleep, i've been waiting you know.."

"Ara~ how greedy fufu~"

I then proceed to turn off the lamp..

_________________________________________

(A/N: does anyone remember the tempest school name? If i'm not wrong in WN Side Story Rimuru Escape does tell us, but i too lazy to read it again..so help me anyone?😂)