Homecoming

Rimuru pov:

After i'm done consuming all the souls of the gods ciel suddenly said something.

<<Master, it seems that azusa-sama has acquired an ultimate skill>>

'ultimate skill?' i asked with confusion since this world should not have 'voice of world' then how does she acquire it?

<<Master, azusa-sama is connected to your soul like veldora, and master soul is connected to tempest via parallel existence that you created, so when azusa-sama is overwhelmed by emotion, voice of the world answer it through your soul as a medium>>

'i see..but what is her ultimate skill?'

<<"Destruction god Peres" this ultimate skill effect is: [Mana Manifestation], [Anti-skill], [Aura of Destruction], [Eye of Zero], [Peres Strength], [Word of Reality], [Space Breaker]>>

'wait, wait! [Mana manifestion] you say? That means that she can create something out of thin air with mana alone?? Even i need Null energy to do that!'

<<Yes master, since she gain this ultimate skill by her own will and not from you, there's nothing i can do about it, and [mana manifestion] is the only skill she can use right now, her body can't bear to use anything beside that>>

'i see...damn that's cheating..'

<<And because she connected to master, master has the authority to confiscated her skill by will>>

'so that's why you don't really care about it huh?'

Well there's nothing i can do about that now i let's go back home first-

"Kufufufu what a splendid battle rimuru-sama! This diablo is overwhelmed by your glory!"

And here comes my troublesome children..damn it, why is he always stalking me while i'm in the battle.

"Sigh..enough of that, give me the report about my daughters." I said while massaging my forehead.

"Yes,master"

•••••••••••••

After hearing the report i head straight to my home with diablo on my side, the moment we enter the house i see my halkara is treating my daughter.

"Halkara..how is it?"

"A-ah, rimuru-sama falfa is okay, she just running out of mana, and shalsha...she lost an arm.." halkara said with sad tone.

"Don't worry about it, i take care of the rest" i said

After i'm done treating my daughters, i heard someone someone knocking the door.

"I'm home!!" Said azusa.

"Welcome home azusa"

"Danna-sama! I miss you!!"

She rushing toward me and hugging me tightly.

"I miss you too azusa" i hugged her back and lightly kiss her forehead.

"You came too huh? Beelzebub..and?"

<<Notice, that being possess the same amount of mana as a awakened demon lord>>

"Nice to meet you, the blue haired swordsman, my name is provato pecora aries, the demon lord of the demon country" she said

"Demon lord huh?..so what do you want?"

"...i came here to confirm your true intention, and if you were intent to destroy the world.."

"Mind your words your little sheep!" Said diablo blocking the demon lord .

" Stand down diablo!..and about your question, yes i do intent to destroy the world, what's you gonna do about it?" I said

"...i see then, i will do everything to stop you!"

After the demon lord said, she and beelzebub ready a battle stance, looking at beelzebub i sense that she is little hesitant to face off againts us.

" Hoo..do you really think you can stop me?" I said

"....i can't, but if it for my people, my country, i will do my best!!"

My country huh?..listening to that for some reason i understand how she feels, putting your life to protect your country. I really understand that.

"Ha..listen here, i don't wanna hurt you or anything, beelzebub and me is friend so i don't wanna fight you, but can you listen to my suggestion first?"

"What is it?"

•••••••••••••••

"So you want to move my entire country with you, to your own world?" Pecora said.

I explain to her and my family, where i really came from, and the plan for the demon country.

"Yes do you agree?"

"..there's nothing i can do, yes i agree with your suggestion"

"Good then that's settle it!"

After that i going straight to the demon country and store the entire country inside my imaginary space.

"Diablo! Take azusa to tempest first, and summon all the demons here" i said.

"Wait for me there azusa i will go there shortly, take care of our daughters" i said to azusa, azusa just nodded.

After the demons group up azusa and diablo has teleport back to tempest, the demons hand out a billion no a trillions of souls to me, that means they not have completely wipe out the humanity.

"Alright now ciel!" I said.

<<Confirm, corroding the world with [Turn Null] energy.....succesfull. next, activating [Void God Azathoth]..>>

"All right!! Now, Devour it all, Azahoth!!"

After i said that, all the remaining members of black numbers teleport back to tempest, because they do not want to disturb their lord.

And the same moment, the whole planet look like it's has been sucked into the black hole leaving nothing.

"All right, i'm done! Now let's go back to tempest!!"