goddess observation

In the heavenly realm, where all the gods from this world resides, there's one particular god or more accurately it is a goddes who have been in charge in reincarnation.

Goddess:" it should have been for a while since i reincarnate someone from other world huh.."

The goddess have been bored lately since there's nothing to do, her jobs is to make sure the reincarnation cycle in this world work properly.

The only things where she have to do herself is when there's wondering soul from another world.

Goddess:" oh the last soul if i remember correctly is around 300 years ago, she must been dead if that's the case.."

Suddenly the goddess seem to remember something.

Goddess:" hol'up...heyy! You over there!! What's your name again?"

The goddess called the angels, every gods in every department have a angels as their workers or messenger to lower world.

Risha:" Yes! Goddess-sama! My name is risha!"

Goddess:" ah yes yes you, do you remember, what's the last wish of the soul that have been reincarnated here from other world?"

Risha:" yes goddess-sama! If my memory serve me correct it should be immortality!"

Goddess:" ouh that's right! Good work fisha!"

Risha:" it's risha.."

Goddess:" ah yes zisha, forgive me"

Risha:"...forget it"

The goddess then proceeds to do her own works.

Goddess:" immortality huh? I'm curious what she have been doing.."

The goddess then proceeds to use her authority to observe the mortal.

Goddess:" ah yes! That's it..she still living in that house? For 300 years? Well it seems like the house got bigger."

The goddess the proceeds to observe into the house, and then she quite shock.

Goddess:" there's..dragon, spirit, elf and the scent of demon..? How in the world that a single house afford so many species!?"

The angels nearby seems to notices the goddess shock and quickly circling her.

The angels:"" goddess-sama is something bothering you?""

Goddess:" look at this!"

All the angels seems shock but not to the point it is unreasonable so they couldn't understand why their goddess take it as such a big deal.

Risha:" i don't see any problem with that?"

Goddess:" i'm sorry i thought you guys never seen anything like this haha.."

The angels:' don't treat us as like a country bumpkin!'

All the angels then continues their work, after slightly irritated, only leaving risha is by her side.

The goddess continue observing, then she finds the dragon is training with a sword.

Rimuru pov:

This morning as usual, leica have me as her sparring partner in sword duel, she has been insisting that she want to learn sword art from since she has no form of self-defense in human form.

Rimuru:" leica, i thought i has already teach you how to use [Flash step] right?"

Leica:" i'm sorry rimuru-sama, i just couldn't get use to it"

I sigh..she really has been poor regarding footwork art, but on contrary with her footwork, she excel in both technique and aura control, she really caught me by surprise when she imbued her sword with flames.

And today is another day where she failed to grasped the footwork that i teach.

Rimuru:"listen leica, forget about your walking style while in dragon form, forget that you can fly, focus solely on your feet."

Leica:" kghh...yes, rimuru-sama"

When i lost in my thought on how to teach leica, ciel told me something surprising.

<<Master, i've caught a presence that been watching us, no hostilities detected>>

Rimuru:" tch.."

Leica hearing rimuru clicked his tongue suddenly panicked.

Leica:" m-m-master, h-have i d-dissapointed you?.."

Rimuru:" nah nothing sort leica, for now go back home or azusa will be angry."

Leica:" yes!"

After leica returned to their house, rimuru ask ciel to analyze where the gaze come from.

<<Master, the direction of the gaze seem to be from heavenly realm of this world, and the only who can do that is probably a god's>>

Rimuru seems to be slightly piss since from his experience nothing good come out when it Involves a being like gods or angles.

Hell, even the church itself is a problem. Rimuru look back at the gaze with full of murderous intent and seem to muttering something, the moment rimuru release his murderous intent, the sky itself seems to collapse.

Rimuru never been this aggressive before, but this time he had a wife and children, he never tolerated the potential enemy that may harm them.

Heavenly realm:

The goddess continues the observe the dragon with risha while laughing at the dragon that couldn't use the footwork properly

Risha:"goddess-sama, it is no good to laugh at someone effort"

Goddess:" you are too stiff tisha, is not like they will do anything to us..more like they can't right? So just enjoy the scene"

Risha:" this goddamn goddess doesn't remember me even th- yes the word of goddess-sama is absolute"

Goddess:" stop gisha, you mixing your thought with you speech"

Risha then silently repent her blunder.

They continue to observe until the dragon returned to her home and suddenly

Goddess:" hey yisha, that guy is staring at us ain't it?"

Risha:" no way it could be possible goddess-sama"

Then, when the guy stare at them he muttering something at the same time, the whole heavenly realm seems to be under the enormous pressure that seems to be killing them!

Goddess:"grrhh!!.. w-w-what is this!!"

Risha:" haaahh! Haaah!"

Angels 1:" h-h-help m-me!!"

Angels 2: * collapse*

This pressure seem to distorted even the heavenly realm space, many angels collapse, risha and some high-ranking angels seem to desperately try to breathe even thought they never breathe as an angels.

The moment later the pressure gone along with observation screen.

Goddess:" t-t-that guy! What did he do t-to us! And he seem to muttering something earlier.."

Goddess said so while the expression of fear still in her face. Then risha who is still crawling try to get up tell her.

Risha:" haaa...haa..he says "do it again and i will bring destruction upon yours" if i'm not wrong"

Goddess:" what the hell...is that guy.."

Risha:' h-how can a m-mere mortal!'

After that day, the heavenly realm know to never touched or watched the house at the plateau if they doesn't want to be destroy

But unfortunately, even amongs gods...there are some fools who think otherwise.

__________________________________

(A/N): i may finished the light novel in 2-3 days. But i still will update new chapters if i think i can handle it♥️