Heir Of Destruction

Rimuru pov:

It's been several days has passed since i gave a speech at the academy, now i'm as usual is lazing around in my house, but i can't really relax...why you ask? Because Velzard, Hinata and Chloe is in my house too!

I don't really know what they doing here, when i ask them they just said that they come to have fun, it's been really nerve wrecking to me since i don't know when azusa will come back, while the students should be in their dormitory, you couldn't be more cautious.

<<Master, i have something to report, can you come to the imaginary space?>>

'hm? Sure' ciel rarely ask me to imaginary space so i guess it must be something important.

I arrive at imaginary space, or more precisely ciel 'room' since she never let me enter her 'room' i just come here to give her a surprise, but....i'm the one who received a surprise..the wall, the bedsheet and the pillow is all with my face on it!! There are some picture that has been stuck in a wall, the picture of me taking a bath!!

<<Ah!! Master!>>

After ciel realized i have been here, she immediately switch place, and now we are in the middle of plain grass field, i ask her with suspicious face, "ciel..what the hell is that?!" Ciel as usual looking with expressionless face, while it is minor detail, i notice that her right eye twitch a little when i ask her.

<<What are you talking about master? All you seen before is just your imagination>> said ciel

<<Beside we have no time for that, i have some report for you, regarding azusa-sama>>

'I see what you doing here, you just want to change the topic right?' i thought to myself but she say she has something to report regarding azusa so i let it slide.

"So, what is it ciel?" Hearing my question ciel immediately briefing the situasion.

<<This is about azusa-sama ultimate skill master, it seems that azusa-sama ultimate skill is a former high tiered god power that has been make into skill>>

"So you want to say, that god make his power into skill? Why?"

<<It seems that he died in some way but before he died, he made his remaining power into skill, so that his power can be passed on into the next person>>

"Ho? Isn't you the one who has been deal with those gods in the void? And are you sure that's the only reason he made his power into skill?"

<<Yes, in place of master i'm the one who has been dealing with those coakroach, that god name is Peres, The god of destruction, and it seems aside to passed on his power, i already detected a consciouness in azusa-sama ultimate skill and already dealed with it>>

"I see, so that means he is different from manas, manas is a entity that born from skill while in azusa case the god himself become a skill..does that mean he want to ressurect himself?"

<<Yes, i decided to observe it first so that's why i don't report it to master, but it seems diablo too has sense it>>

"Hoo? Diablo has sensed it? Well that guy has been playing around in the void after all, so is this dangerous for azusa?"

<<don't worry master, that bug wouldn't dare>>

"Well, let azusa herself handle this, if it get dangerous we will interfere"

After a long chat with ciel, i come back to my house, but when i thought i was going to rest, souie come to me to report something.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Azusa pov:

Now it is midnight, i still couldn't sleep thinking about result, where the hell does those top three come from? Just when u thought i was going to enjoy a academy life as an popular student those come and destroy my plan..

'ahh, i should not ignore that mistake back then..' thinking that my difference with the third place is only 2 points make me depressed..

"Lady Azusa, you still couldn't sleep?" The voice out of nowhere ringing to my ear, i immediately jump off my back and ready a battle stance, 'what the hell? I can't even sense him!' there's two guys in my window, one i can't see his face seemed he is wearing a robe that cover his face, and second is..very familiar face.

"Yuto..it's not nice to come to woman bedroom in this time you know?" I said to him, "well i'm sorry about that lady azusa, but can you come down for a second? We have something to talk" said yuto with his disgusting naive smile, "don't worry we won't hurt you" said yuto again.

If a fight breakout, i will be at disadvantage in this small room, after all there's two people, so i obediently follow them.

We arrived at garden at the back of the school, seeing this place, it seems that there's not many people have been here.

"...so what you want to talk about?" I said to them,  then the guys who have been covering his fave slowly take down his hood revealing a handsome blonde guy with cold expression, " greeting my lady, my name is Azul-" before he finish his introduction i cut him "no need, how about you just straight to the point? I'm getting sleepy" i said.

"Right..i've come from behalf of the Resistance Army to recruit you lady azusa" azul said, i know a bit of what is Resistance Army so i immediately reject it, "i'm sorry, but i refuse i don't want to play conspiracy with any of you guys, so can i head back to my room now?" I said calm expression, but in my mind i already thinking on how to escape from here.

"Lady Azusa, please think about it, this wonderful nation is ruled by a wicked demon lord! Won't you join us to bring this nation free from such being? This is for the sake of the world!" Said yuto passionately.

"Nahh, i'm fine go have fun with your army or whatever" i said to them as i slowly walked back, "i'm sorry, but you has now know about our identity, we couldn't afford to let you back" said azul as he block my path.

"Don't worry lady azusa, when we get there we will do our best to serve you, so please forgive us" said yuto as he slowly pulling out a holy looking sword from his [pocket dimension]

"Shit.." i thought to myself as i smile with cold sweat on dropping on my face.