Each Move

Hinata pov;

It's been a few weeks since i left tempest, after i heard rimuru rejection to those girls i just left without saying anything, i just don't know how to face rimuru after that, 'haa...it's no use if i keep thinking about that' but deep inside my heart....i still have some hope

"Hinata-sama, Deacon Fiora has comeback, she said that she wants to meet you personally, what do you think?" A holy knight came and reported to me, 'fiora huh? It's the girl that going to the Tempest Academy as a Western Holy Church envoy..' i though to myself, "yes, ask her to come" i said to the knight, the knight bow to me and quickly leave

After a while fiora arrived and greet me, "Thanks for approve my meeting with you, Hinata-sama" she bowed, "skip the formality and state what you want" i said to her, then she started explaining her experience in Tempest Academy and their learning structure, etc.

After a while, she seemed a bit angry and turn silent for a while to control her emotion, this reaction aroused my curiosity i directly ask her, "so what happen with the otherworlder and your friend?" She lower her head and then said, "they...were killed.." killed? In the academy? "Then how do you survive?" I ask her, "I don't know...but when i wake up..i already at hospitals...the police they said that i probably survive because i'm a envoy from ruberios"

A murder case in academy...this is weird..somebody should have notice if there even a fight in academy, but such a big battle go unnoticed...there should be one possibility, a powerful person erected a barrier that isolated those who fight in different dimension, but such a powerful person in academy...what police force are doing? "So..do you remember the characteristic of the killer?" I ask her, maybe i could recognize something from that...

"Yes, there are two peoples who are wearing a weird beetle-style mask and they wearing a dark cloak with peculiar pattern on inside shirt, one was using double dagger and another was using one long blue katana" hearing this i got a bit shocked.."i see...they must be 'The Devil Twins', i didn't expect they show up at the academy" fiora who seeing me recognize those two suddenly turn restless, "Hinata-sama! Do you recognize those two?! Who are they?!"

"Calm down fiora..if i remember correctly, the devil twins is infamous in underground, they massacre any bandits and small criminal organization for money, well, i haven't receive a report that they harmed a normal civilians..alright, fiora..i will be your guard when the academy open" the devil twins has somewhat pick up my interest and beside.....i wanna meet rimuru

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rimuru pov:

Right now i'm in my office alone, tommorow the school should be open again, but then souie suddenly come kneeling in front of me, "so what's up souie?" I asked him casually, "rimuru-sama, it seems those 'insect' has began their movements at the academy, should i go and exterminate them?" Huh? They have began to make a move huh? Those resistance whatever, "no worry, if it's at academy, let azusa handle it" beside if we were to move now it would be boring, "should i report it to azusa-sama?" Asked souie, "no need, let azusa herself find out about this, and those 'students councils' has began to get rotten, just give them a reminder"

"Yes, as your will rimuru-sama" the souie dissapeared completely, 'now time to get home!' i changed my appearance and teleport to infront of my house, the moment i want to get inside the door open, "Welcome home! Nii-san!" Eura come and greet me with cheerful tone, "i'm home.." i said as i patting her head, i then proceed to enter and found a surprising scene, "you're finally home-noda!!" Said a twin tail pink hair girl as she rushed and hugged me, "geez, milim! What are you doing here?" Yep this girl is totally milim, "nee-san, please control yourselves" said shalsha as she hold into milim clothe

Now i remembered....my daughters and azusa is totally thought that milim is my 'real' little sister, ha...what a mess, "and you still don't answer my question milim" i said to her, frey will definitely get mad is she came here just for fun, " i come here to train the girl named leica personally! Since veldora said she quite talented, i come here to take a look!" I see, i sometimes get in touched with leica and halkara to know what they're doing, but i guess is no problem then..

After done with our dinner, eura come to me and said, "nii-san...tommorow can you walk me to academy?" She asked timidly, "hm? Yeah, no problem, now go to sleep" she smiled then nodded and go to azusa room.

••••••••••••

Eura pov:

This morning as nii-san promised me, he walk with me to academy, i'm currently is hiding from the resistance army since i ignored their calling a few days ago, and when i arrived at academy...students council will not easily overlook this, thinking the possibilities that today is the last day with nii-san i ask him to accompany me.

"Well, well, you look really happy huh? Eura" said someone, when i look at him, my heartbeat rapidly drop, as cold sweat start to dripping on my forehead, "president..." The students councils president himself is here, 'no no no! Please not here! Nii-san is here too!' perhaps noticing my expression nii-san stand in front of me, "are you eura friends?" He said, "oh? Look at this...yes i'm her friends, and i have something to talked to her...mind if i walk if her instead?"

"Is that true eura?" Nii-san asked me with worried expression, then the president glance at me, 'it seems that you have found yourself a good man...it would a waste if he die right?' he send me a message into my head, i'm afraid...i'm really afraid...if i go with him, there's no guarantee that i will come back alive....if i don't...then nii-san...

"Yes...it's true, nii-san.." i make my decision and step up to the president...as i walk, nii-san suddenly hold my hand and pulling me back, "hey you..we have something we want to talk..let's go eura" the president said as he menacingly glare at me..."i'm sorry, but my sister seemed doesn't want to go with you" nii-san said...he called me sister...sister.."i see then-" the president said while making a threatening gesture, "let me go!! Nii-san he is my friend! We just want to go to school together!!" I shout as i let go of nii-san hand.

"I-i-i see..." I'm sorry nii-san...if we could just spend a little more time together....i would love it if you called me 'sister'....'stay well, nii-san!' i said to my heart as a tear falling to my cheeks...leaving nii-san behind

_________________________________________