Aftermath

Yuto pov:

Ahhh...i'm already dead am i....?

How unfortunate.......when i first came into this world, i thought i could become a main character here, like those on light novel or manga...but things just won't work out huh...

I'm planning to create an harem...i've already succeed....only azusa...only her i can't get....and because of her...BECAUSE OF THAT WENCH I DIED!!

"Well, well, ain't that an interesting thought?" A voice ring to my ear immediately wake me up, i take a look around and found that i'm in beautiful room, beside me there's pretty blue haired girl that sitting next to my bed.

"Um...who are you, why am i still alive?" Even without her answering i think i get it...this is must be the power of protagonist! "Well, i ressurect you" she said with a very pretty smile, 'be honored, i will make you join my harem when i meet with the others' i thought as i looking at her

"Un..thank you, but where are we?" I ask her as i give a lady killer smile to her, i notice her chuckle a little, 'don't worry, i will make you mine...' then she look at me then said, "nevermind that, you must be hungry right? Let's talk while we eat"

After that, we heading straight to the dinner room, if i must say this place is really luxurious, 'i guess i will make it my home when we get out' i thought, well she will mine later and this place too, then we arrived at the dinner room, we wait a few minute while chatting

Then the butler with black haired with a strain of red and gold come serves us the meal, the dish is really appetizing if i must say, a fresh grilled meat fill of juice being serves in front of me, i immediately begin to eat it since i feel really hungry.

Then she began to talk to me, "you..have you been in relationship before?" Does she interest in me? Well nothing change, "um..yeah" i replied while still eating, "i see, i just want to ask...what will you do if your loved one got beat up until she can't barely stand?" She ask, does she want me to be protective to her? Haha what a cute girl

"Of course i will make the guy who hurt my loved one suffer!" I said, she looked at me and smile, "yeah i guess you are right" i noticed for a moment her gaze is kinda cold but it turn into warm gaze after a moment, maybe it is just my imagination.

I look at her again then i notice, " um, by the way have you seen my friend? And why don't you eat?" I ask her, "it's okay, watching you eating make my heart really happy" she replied, i guess she really a head over heels to me by now, "watching me make you happy? Haha, thank you i guess, so do you know where my friends are?" I ask her again, since i really need to meet my friend.

"Yes..I'm truly happy, eat up, we have many more things we want to serve you" she said while smiling

<<Notice: individual Named Suzuki Yuto has successfully acquired unique skill [Cannibalism]>>

It was at this day, that i started to feel that....death was an actually a blessing.

•••••••••••••••••••

Rimuru pov:

After i'm done with my work, i leave the rest to ultima and diablo, they surely do a good job, i head to the azusa room in academy dormitory, of course i teleport since nobody knows about the battle incident, apparently while the battle is fought, someone create an barrier that isolate the dimension making that whatever damaged that happen in the barrier will not happen in reality.

I ask ciel but she said <<it's obvious who did that master, don't be such an airhead, no girls will like you>>  ciel is too cruel to me lately...i haven't done anything wrong though to her, maybe she jealous that i always thinking about azusa? No way right haha~

<<Master, don't forget that I'M your FIRST WIFE while azusa-sama is SECOND>>

'you can just tell me you love me you know?'

<<stop that, it's creepy master, i just stated the actual fact>>

'yeah, yeah suit yourself'

I arrived at azusa room, i found that she is in sleeping in the bed, falfa and shalsha too is at the bed sleeping with their mother, look at this really warm my heart.

It's not take too long before azusa to notice that i was here, i put a finger at my mouth indicating to lower her voice since our daughters is sleeping, "how are you azusa?" I ask her as i held her palm, " it's fine, but that Peres is just so courteous toward me, making me uncomfortable" she said.

"I will do something about that later, and..i'm sorry azusa, because i ask you to hide your identity you have to injured like this...forgive me.." i said to while holding her palm toward my forehead, she then gentlely pat my head then said "it's okay, you are the greatest husband i could ever wish for, i'm the one who lucky to get chosen by you so don't get all down like this okay?" She replied, i'm only showing this side of me to azusa, except from ciel who always trolling with me, azusa is the single existence that know me like this.

"But..i wish we could all family sleep together tonight." She said then look at me, i expand the bed and lying beside falfa, since falfa and shalsha is in both azusa side, only falfa is getting sandwich by us, i kiss azusa lightly then hold her hand, "good night azusa.."i told her, "un, goodnight too danna-sama"