Pilot | Admiration

"Inumaki, one more lap!"

"Shake..!"

"Hey, wait up!"

Gojo Satoru watches his students from afar with a wide grin, both of his hands on his hips. To say that he was happy- with the progress he was making with shaping the new generations of sorcerers- was an understatement.

C'mon, just take a look at his wonderful students!

Panda, a mutated cursed corpse created by Masamichi Yaga. With his enhanced physical strength and durable body, panda is definitely not just a normal panda.

Maki, who has a shitty clan that always fails to acknowledge her and her impressive strength, is learning how to use various weapons to make up for her lack of cursed energy. She's the best at hand to hand combat, and though she might appear harsh when training, Maki only wants her friends to grow stronger.

Toge, a descendant of the Inumaki clan, is born with the snake and fangs seal on his cheeks and tongue. He's also one of Gojo's strongest students due to his technique and capability to adjust to any situation. Never does he panic once in a mission unless something goes terribly wrong.

And Y/N, who has a very promising technique called Raijin. They carry a pair of wooden taiko drumsticks around to control their jujutsu. In terms of strength, they're on par with Maki. Gojo's expectations for Y/N is high, and he has no problem in admitting that. After all, Y/N knew and showed how capable they are of handling themselves.

Like Maki, the sorcerer was from a.. Questionable clan. Since Y/N was born with their family technique, they weren't given the proper treatment they deserved as a child. One incident led to another, and we have this!

Hokori Y/N.

One of the most powerful sorcerers in their family.

For Gojo, their ideals and way of thinking makes Y/N more interesting and fun. However, that's not the only thing he noticed with the teen..

"Y/N, you're staring."

"Let me be obvious, Maki.."

You mutter from beneath your beath, quite tired from training. Your eyes stays on Inumaki who was now sparring with panda.

Maki chugs down the contents inside her bottle, sighing out of relief. She looks over to you.

"He'll know if you keep this up." she says, "When did you even realize you like him..? For you to like someone seems a bit odd."

"In what way is it odd?" you ask, keeping your eyes on Inumaki who seems to be having trouble fighting against his cuddly opponent. The boy seems to abandon the bamboo staff he was using.

You crack a small smile when Inumaki pulls down his collar. From where you sat you could barely see the snake and fangs seal on his cheek.

"I don't know. You're not the type to settle on someone calm and quite like toge." Maki says with a shrug, "Tought you'd like a person who matches your energy.."

"Opposites attracts." you answer, "Though finding someone like me is definitely impossible. Have you seen me?"

The birds chirped, filling in the comfortable silence around the two resting teens. They watched their classmates from afar, waiting for Gojo's signal for them to continue with training.

"You're right." Maki stands up from where you two were sitting. She stretches her limbs, letting out a sigh when she hears a few satisfying cracks.

"I don't know where to find an asshole like you. Let alone have the same powers as yours."

You scoff playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." you start, "I'm special, i get it. Anyways, i have something to tell you."

Maki rolls her eyes at the compliment you said for yourself. She watches as you also stood up, patiently waiting for what you were going to say.

"Sensei assigned me on a mission." you say, "I'll be out for a few days. Make sure both you and panda keep your mouths shut."

You spare her a glance.

The moment these two even think about telling Inumaki about your little crush on him, you swear you were going to strike them with lightning. Literally.

"Will do." Maki say, "Only if you beat me in a one on one." she continues, showing a grin.

You smirk,

"Alright, bet."

used a few reference pics

used a few reference pics. i'm not an
artist.. ( ' ▽ ' )
i tried my best with the taiko!
[ it's a hint on what MC's technique is!]