05 | Twisted curse

"Apparently, they're fine. Maki and the kids, i mean."

"Thank goodness.." Okkotsu sounded relieved at the news Gojo delivered.

After the whole incident at the school, Gojo had decided to take them to a hospital to treat the children and Maki. Of course, also to check if the other first years had any injuries.

"Your face tells me something's still bothering you." Gojo says to the boy.

Okkotsu raises his hand to look at the ring on his finger. Y/N takes a sip from their cold drink, opting to listen to their conversation rather than join.

"That was the first time i ever called Rika myself." The boy kept his eyes on the ring.

Gojo replies, "Is that right? It's a step in the right direction."

"I remember a little more about her." He then adds, "Rika didn't curse me. I was probably the one who cursed her."

Y/N decides to chime in.

"That's.. Not impossible." they mutter, gulping down and emptying their drink.

"This is just a personal theory, but.." Gojo continues, "Love is the most twisted curse of them all."

Y/N didn't know wether they would believe in what Gojo's saying or not. He did have a point, and that could also be what's happening between Rika and Okkotsu..

But being the man that he is; a menace to society, can't take anyone seriously, and a shitty teacher.. What the hell does Gojo Satoru know about love?

Y/N's curious. On the other hand, with a newfound determination, Okkotsu then speaks up.

"Sensei.. i'm gonna release Rika's curse at the school!"

 i'm gonna release Rika's curse at the school!"