15 | Ambush

It's the twenty-fourth of december

Though they're capable of being at the battle field and fight, Y/N was still left behind like Gojo intended- not allowed to join the battle because of their healing injuries and they also needed to look after Okkotsu. Luckily, Maki is also at the college.

"It's boring here." they mutter, hand on the knob of their door. Y/N felt like grabbing something to eat before taking another nap. The student made their way to the kitchen, wearing a plain shirt and pajamas. Their clothes were hiding the bandages well.

'Toge and Panda are gone for now. Good luck to them.'

Y/N takes a bottle of cold water and a plastic container with their name. It contained two pieces of spam musubi- handmade by yours truly, inumaki.

They smile at this.

He made them before leaving. It warmed Y/N's heart seeing the boy focused in making their food.

As much as Inumaki wanted to leave them his words of reassurance that him and Panda will be fine, Y/N refused to block his cursed speech and let him talk. Of course, Inumaki didn't bother fighting back since he knows better than to waste his energy before the fight.

As much as Y/N adores the boy and wants him to return unscathed, they can't allow him to hurt himself. Instead of speaking, Inumaki settled with an awkward hug.

The corners of their lips tug into a small smile when they remember the moment, 'Ew.. I feel like a highschooler new to love.'

While walking back to the dorms, Y/N stops when they begin to think more about it, 'But i absolutely love the feeling.'

Maybe it's more than a small crush..

They turn back around, now planning to head over to the school's main building to check on her classmate. More specifically, the first years classroom and Okkotsu. Gojo told them that the boy would most likely be hanging around there since.

Most irritating part of this trip to the main building-Y/N has to find Okkotsu.

Much to their delight, they see no one around the classroom. As they got closer to the sliding tatami, Y/N stops when they hear voices from inside the room. It sounds like two people having a conversation.

"..Toge should be with the third and fourth years as a backup on Shinjuku."

It's Maki, and they assume she's with Okkotsu inside the room. Y/N leans on the wall beside the door. In wouldn't be bad to eavesdrop, right?