10 | One hundred

Shit

Shit. He messed up.

"I'm sorry, i had no intentions on making you feel uncomfortable." Geto apologizes.

You almost smiled. You didn't need to doubt what Okkotsu said- you knew you're one of the friends he mentioned. Wow, even after three months of you treating him like he's still a beginner to jujutsu and purposely ignoring him, he considers you as a friend?

Good for him.

Maybe you should start being friendly as well?

Back to the problem at hand..

You watch as Gojo interferes. He stood in between of his student and his former companion.

"Then why are you even here?"

Gojo ask the man, and Geto then gives an answer.

"To declare war." the man then looks away from Gojo, "Gather round, everyone! Open your ears and listen well!"

He exclaims. You raise a brow, still pissed at what he had said earlier.

"On the twenty-fourth of december, during the sunset! We shall perform a hyakku yakou!"

Geto announces to everyone. Your eyes slightly widen. A hundred demons night parade? How is that even possible?

"The place shall be the crucible of curses. Shinjuku, Tokyo, and the capital of jujutsu, Kyoto!"

'Crap.' you curse internally, clenching your palm around the drumsticks you held, 'Kamei!'

Your cousin really chose a bad time to enter the school, though it's not like anyone here knew that a psycho would land in the school grounds.

Or even, you know, expect to suddenly declare a war?

You take a deep breath. Had you forgotten that Kamei's the second strongest in the clan? Just below you. You don't have to worry about her since she can definitely defeat cursed spirit thrown her way.

'She'll be fine. She has her shikigamis and class backing her up.'

"A thousand curses will be released in each place, and their orders will be to kill the trash." Geto continues, "Unless you want to be painted on earth, then work to death to stop me."

"Let us curse eachother as much as we want!" Geto exclaims. As he was about to say something else, Nanako interrupts.

"Ah! Geto-sama, the store is closing!" she says, looking down on her phone.

Geto spares her a glance, "It's already that late? Sorry, satoru. These girls said they'd only come if they get to eat crepes at takeshita street."

"I'm gonna take my leave. Dear me, for a place so full of monkeys, what's even so great about..-"

Geto turns around, away from the first years and Gojo. As he was about to leave with the other people he brought along..

"You think i'll let you go?" Gojo asks.