Chapter 20: Elegant and Graceful

Early next morning in Allisons room bright sunlight pour on the carpet from the window, few maids are diligently busy arranging boxes and sorting out the gifts received from the yesterday's party.

The gifts are all priceless and exquisite.
There are gems, jewelry and many rare antique as well as many limited edition things.

The jewelry are embedded with diamonds and fine work on it which look very gorgeous and beautiful. They beautifully lay in delicate craved boxes.
Each antique are best and very difficult to get. Some are even invaluable.

By looking at the gift. One could tell how hard people tried to please Mr.blake. By offering this "rare" things in their opinion. But they dont know Mr black didn't even glance at them.

The things which are rare for others is nothing in the eyes of Mason. He didn't even glance at them. These rare things are just goods in his eyes. And he has many warehouses filled with it.

Maids are properly arranging the gifts according to Allison order.
Because early in the morning Steward bought many people to bring boxes containing gifts in her room. And pass Mr.blake message

"You can choose and keep it whatever you like"

After seeing the gift Allison has choosen some finely crafted jewelleries which she like among all the gifts as she is not interested in antiques and other limited edition things.

As her cloakroom is filled with limited edition and customised things, she is no longer interested in this limited edition gifts.

Other gift which has been left will be sorted out by Steward as usual.

Just as everyone is busy working in the room the door of the bathroom opened and Allison walks out from it, wearing bathrobe. Which reached her knee, her hair are wet and few strains of hair are dripping. Her skin is moist.
She walk out wiping her hair with towel. Her white cheeks have light pink blush because of the steam, Which make her skin more delicate and she look even more beautiful and fresh.

Allison walk out and saw maids are still working.

"How much is left?" She ask in a low voice to maid as she walk to them.

Allison look at the pile of gift's. Each and every gift boxes are beautifully and delicately decorated.

"Mam it's almost done" The maid reply.
Allison nodded.

After that she walk to the crib next to the bed. In which Austin is still sleeping peacefully. looking so delicate and cute. With his little pink mouth slightly open.
Allison reach out her hand and caresses his hair lightly.

Austin moved a little in his sleep, And slept again

Austin moved a little in his sleep, And slept again. While looking at him there is a small smile on her lips.

There was a knock on the door.
Steward came in and respectfully bow his head.