Chapter 28: He help her unbuckle

As he lead her through the corridor towards the helipad.

They are walking Mr.blake is holding her hand she side glance at him and ask, "Where is Austin?"

"In helicopter" He said without turning his head and nodding towards the helicopter.

As they walk towards the helicopter  the blades started moving. The wave of air messed Allison properly combed hair.

She try to handle them with one hand while climbing in the helicopter with help of Mr.blake.

After sitting she secretly sign in relief.

After Mr.blake came in sat next to Allison.  On the opposite  side Austin  already seated in the baby chair with his headset. But when her nerves has just relax, she suddenly  felt cold touch on her ear.

She turn and saw Mr.blake putting head set for her.

"Put it on" His deep voice sounded on her ears.
Without showing any particular emotion on his face. He stare at Allison with deep gaze.

Still for unknown reason the strange feeling in her heart roses again. She put a small ample on her lips.

"Thank you" She said softly.

The helicopter took off, although this man look dangerous and indifferent, expressionless, dangerous, cold. But for some reason he gave her the warmth and sense of security.

She was looking outside as they fly over the miles spread Blake mansion. The huge green forest surrounded  it.

As Allison was enjoying the view, she suddenly  felt a warm touch on her thigh. She turn her head in surprise and saw Mr.blake looking at his phone and one of his hand is placed on her thigh.

She was little surprise. The warmth from his hand. Brought tinkles in her heart, she stare blankly out of the window. As her mind was thinking about the touch of his hand on her body. Her mind was heavy with the thoughts, without her knowing she closed her eyes and slept, she almost fall on the side. Fortunately Mr.blake saw in time and quickly supported her with his arm and let her lean on shoulder.

The steadiness of the breathing shows that she was sleeping peacefully.  He look at her sleeping peacefully, he turn around while continue doing his work.

Allison felt a touch on her shoulder as if someone was calling her.
She open her eyes and saw Mr.blake face was so close to her as she lean on his shoulder. She was momentarily stunned.

She got back on her seat and saw a beautiful scene below. The view from above is magnificent.

They reach the destination, the helicopter landed on the helipad of tallest building. she was not sober yet. Mr.blake lean over and helped her unbuckled the seat belt.

Mr blake look at her

"Huh" She said

Although Mr.blake expressionless face didn't show anything but felt helpless by looking at her dumb expression.

Allison turn her head and saw

He help her unbuckle . After they got down from the helicopter, cold hair hit her body she tremble a little and tighten her coat. She look around they are standing on top of the building. The view is so beautiful.

As Mr.blake walk forward she follow him closely, behind them guard follow with austin in the pram.

They got in the elevator, the elevator is huge golden color. Mr.blake is standing beside her. Two guards stood in front.

They got down two floor and walk out Allison look around couriosly there they walk in the lobby there are paintings on the wall and chandelier on the ceiling. The main thing is there are guards in the lobby. As they walk and reach the door the guard came forward and opened it.

Mr Blake motion Allison to walk in.after she walk in the door he followed.

She is looking around the suite which is very big there are many doors around. There is a huge fish tank which has covered the whole wall and a sofa on middle.

As she was looking around a deep voice came beside her.
"Go and freshen up"

"Where are we?" Allison ask.

"Rome" He said.

She look at him and Her cheeks turn pink. She has slept the whole way and she didn't even know that they are in different state. She was little dumbfounded herself.

She quicken her pace and left the living room in hurry.

As he look at her fleeting back the corner of Mr.blake lip twitch.

When she came out she saw food was already on the table and Mr.blake was sitting looking at his mobile.

He nodded at her to take a seat.

She went and took a sit on the right side of Mr.blake, Allison saw Austin in his baby chair and a maid was feeding him. She yawn as she was little sleepy.

They started eating their food in silence when Mr.blake said, "Your tried today take rest, There is a party tonight"

She stop eating and look at him and nodded and went back to eating.

She return to her room for nap and she slept as soon as she touch the bed.

Mr.blake on the other hand is busy with his work.
While Austin and Alison taking Nap.

In the evening the team of stylist came with many design of dresses with them. With the suggestion of them two dress were shortlisted. One was backless which is very charming and the other was slit which enhancing Allison good figure.

There was a knock on the door and Mr.blake came in he was ready change his suit. He was looking devilishly handsome. As Allison look at him her eyes lit up a little.

On the other hand Mr.blake eyes darken.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy