Chapter 30: Musculine scent

When she was talking with them about random things, suddenly a hand was placed on her shoulder.

She then her head and look at the person is none other than Liam. Smiling brightly at her. Seeing him, a bright smile appear on her face.

"Liam" she called him cheerfully.

He excuse us from the group of ladies and lead her to the side towards the buffet of dessert and gave her a piece of cake.

"I didn't see you for a half a day and you have lost weight" He said while taking a bite from the cake.
"Tried it, it's good" he continued

She took a bite of her cake. As they both continued to chat, standing next to him Allison laughter didn't stop. She felt blessed she got to know so many wonderful people. Conversation with Liam goes non stop. He is like a chatter box. After eating they went back.

Allison saw the violin artists are performing on the stage. There are many people playing violin. The music is so good. It moved her soul, Allison was so mesmerized with the music..

Suddenly a big warm hand pull Allison backward by her waist. Allison falls in his arm, a familar musculine scent hit her. She look up and saw Mr.blake.

Mr Blake and Liam started taking while she was leaning on Mr blake arm.

After a while Liam left to talk with menecee and menecee announce first dance of the day and invite Mr. and Mrs. Blake on the dance floor.

Listening to the announcement Allison heart beat speed up. Thinking this would be the first time she is dancing with him after wedding. She was little shy.

Mr.blake offer his hand, she smile at him and placed her hand on his. As they both walk towards the dancing floor, slow and romantic music started to play.

The people move both the side making way for them. Through the crowd Mr.blake lead Allison in the middle of the dancing floor.

He placed his both the hand on her waist and pull her towards him. She raised her head to look at him and raise her hand to hook around his neck. Their body stick to each other without leaving any space.

Allison nose hit his chest, her nose filled with his musculine scent.

They could feel each other body heat, they stuck to each other and feel each other's body just separated by a layer of clothes.

Mr.blake hand on her waist tighten and they started moving slowly following the music. They move with each other as he lowered his head. His breath falls on her face. She look in his eyes and smile softy, her cheek turn pink. He look at her beautiful and shy appearance and his gaze turn soft.

They moved their body while rubbing against each other.

He could feel the softness of her body against him.

She could feel firm and strong muscles against her body.

After a short while the music stop and the people applauded. She felt little shy, when she look around the people she lowered her head and took her hand back from around his neck, but his hand was still placed on her waist.

As they left the dance floor Mr blake look at her shy appearance, feeling little helpless.

He converse with few people for a while, and his hand was always on her waist, but after that they left the party.

When they went back to their presidential suit a guard came forward and said something to Mr.blake.

Mr.blake ask Allison to go back first. Allison nodded and went back to her room.

When she open the door of her room, she was little stunned the appearance of the room is completely changed. The bed and the floor is decorated with flower petals, their are lited scented candles. The smell in the room is so good. Their are cake, chocolate, strawberry and wine on the table.

Whole room is dark the only light is from the candles.

After a moment she walk forward and slumped on the bed triedly. Removing and Kicking the heels away. She strech her body turning her head  she saw the delicious things on the table, she was little tempted, she move towards the table and unwrap the chocolate and started eating.

She lean on the couch enjoying the view of the city through the floor to ceiling window. In the dark night the light lit is looking like the sea of stars on the ground.

Enjoying the unique taste of chocolate she ate another one. 

Suddenly the door open, Mr blake walk in.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy