Chapter 22: Black lake villa

As car drove. Allison sitting next to Mason holding glass and taking sip of her shake. which was just handed to her by Mason's assistant.

The sweetness filled her mouth and her eyes brighten contentedly.

She glace sideway at Mason who is checking emails on his phone.

Just now at the beach she felt little awkward facing Mr blake. after doing those sticky poses with him. thinking about it, it is the first time she is so close to a man in her life. she is little shy and awkward and her heartbeat accelerate when he came closer while doing those poses.

Suddenly the ringtone disturb her thoughts. She saw Mr blake talking on the phone and she turn her head to look out of the window while enjoying the shake.

Next to her Mr blake picked up the phone and his expression turn little cold after he finished talking.

"Trasforma la macchina in Black Lake Villa"  Mr.blake said in his deep voice.
(Turn the car to Black lake villa)

The car took the u-turn and drive in another direction.

Allison look a little confused and glance at Mr.blake but didn't ask anything at the end.

After awhile the car drove on a empty mountain road, it look like the road is leading us to a remote place.

Along the way there was no single car or human was seeing.

Finally after an hour of a drive, the car park outside a big villa surrounded by beautiful mountains, isolate from the world.

Allison look outside to the window and as the car stop, she turn her head and collide with Mr.blake gaze.

"I will be back in a while, you wait for me in the car" Mr.blake said..

"Okay" Allison said in a soft voice.

After he got down from the car, Allison took a deep breath. While looking at his back walking in the villa followed by guard.

When Mr.blake back disappear from her sight she retreated her gaze and touch her hair, try to Tide up her messy hair a soft smile appear on the corner of her lips and saw the guards left behind have been standing around her car.

Mr.blake walk in the villa, the interior of the villa is completely opposite from its peaceful outer appearance.

The inside of the villa is cold and there is smell of blood in the air. Before he came inside he hear some struggling voice as he walk in every thing turn silent.

Mr.blake walk in and saw Ryan was standing in the middle of the empty living room holding a big knife in his hand and blood is dripping from it, there are few stains of blood on his shoes.
While other stains has been merge in his black colour clothe.

There are few armed guards around and there are few bodies Tide up with chain.

"Boss" Ryan greeted Mr.blake and the arm guards around bow to him.

Blood is flowing from them and create a puddle of blood on the ground.

Mr.blake saw the scene as his expressionless face didn't change a little. When he walk in the bloody mess.

"Where is it?" Mr.blake ask in a cold voice.

Ryan handed Mr.blake a file and a CD.

When Mr.blake open the file. His eyes darken and there is a brewing Storm in them.

"You check people around them" Mr.blake said.

"I have already told people but haven't gotten any clue yet" Ryan said through gritted teeth.

Mr.blake nodded and said," Check once again"

"You will check the security of the mansion again" Mr.blake said in cold voice.

'He doesn't want to give them any chance' Mr.blake thought

After giving instruction Mason walk out the villa and saw Allison sitting in the car.
The cold aura around him reduce alot.

He walk to the car in long stride after he seated the car drove.

Allison is sitting in the car and eating something, seeing Mason next to her, Allison smile at him and offered him the snacks.

"Mr.blake would you like some, it taste good" Allison offer.

Mr.blake rejected.

Seeing her munching on her snacks.

Mr.blake ask," Hungry?"

"A little" Allison replied feeling little embarrassed.

After a while the car drove through the city and stop in front of a private restaurant.
Mr.blake took her hand and lead her inside in the private Booth.

Sitting on the table face to face they both ordered the food and waited.

Allison look around the private Booth it has beautiful modern interior.

After some time the food came and they ate in silence with only cutlery voice in the room.

Mr.blake long and fine finger holding fork and knife, cutting steak very elegantly and taking a bite.

Allison suddenly remember the maids arranging dress for her for tonight.

"Are we going somewhere tonight?" Allison hesitate asking but couldn't hold back because of curiosity.

He finished the bite in his mouth "Yes" Mr.blake

"Where are we going?" Allison ask and look at him with bright eyes.

"Caleb's place for dinner" Mr.blake said in his deep voice. As he took a sip of red wine.

"Oh" Allison nooded and resume eating. Mr blake glance at her.

After lunch they went to wedding rehearsal. As they walk out after rehearsal Allison was carrying vows script, Mason lead her to the car, after making sure she seated well.

"You go back first I have some work" he said in his deep voice.

Allison nodded a little hesitant.

Mr.blake stood their watched as Allison car drove away, before turning and sitting in another car.

The two went on their own ways.

Allison turn and look but saw the black car of guards following her closely, then she turn and look out of the window. Watching the car driving on the road and busy traffic.

On the other side Mr.blake reach the office and hear Allison car drove the outskirts of the city. On the bridge suddenly a loud crashing sound and the car suddenly stop and startled Allison as she fall forward, looking up in the front her eyes filled with horror.

Suddenly a snipper hidden faraway in the tree points the gun at the car and target at Allison and shoot the trigger, a gunshot rang and everything turn silent.

**********************************

Read upto chapter 64 on Patreon (Link in the bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy