Chapter 23 : Unconscious dependency

Suddenly a snipper hidden faraway in the tree points the gun at the car and target at Allison and shoot the trigger, a gunshot rang and everything turn silent.

The car of guards in the front has been crash by a big truck and the car badly damaged. The blood from the gaurds in the car has been splattered on the ground. There body has been crushed horribly.

Allison saw the scene in front of the car and her face turn pale.

Suddenly the gunshot at the Allison and the bullet proof glass of the window damaged and was cracked.

Seeing the situation, the guards from the car in the back walk out with guns in their hand.

Seeing this situation Allison was very scared and her heart beat very loud.

The guard outside motion to the driver of Allison's car. After seeing the signal the driver started the car, and drove the car at very high speed non stop.

Their was a sound of firing gunshots coming from behind. The driver drove the car without stopping. To the mansion.

Allison was little thrill by this scene. Their is a little cold sweat on her back. She took a deep breath, her hand tremble a little she open the door and walk out of the car. She ran all the way to her room. Seeing no one in her room.

After closing the door she drove in her bed, her shoulder started trembling. She try to control her emotion. But couldn't help herself.

There was a knock on the door without getting reply Anna gets in. Knowing about the accident and seeing her crying because of being freighten. Anna couldn't help and hug her while comforting

After a while Allison calm down and return to normal . Anna ask maid to bring Allison favorite pastry.

After a while Allison fullycalm down and was eating pastry that maid brought, Mr.blake enter her room, seeing Mr.blake Anna left the room for the two of them to talk privately.

He came to Allison and carress her hair.

"Are you okay?" He ask in his deep voice softly.

"Yes I was little freighten but I am okay now" Allison answer saw was frighten at first but after a while she calm down.and she was really okay now.

She her face was not pale he knows she was telling the truth.

"You take rest and if you still feel uncomfortable. we can cancel the dinner" Mr.blake said.

Allison lowered her head, she is still holding the pastry in her hand.
After living for a long time in the blake mansion. Seeing so many arm guards and tight security. And after facing the attack in New York.

She knew somewhere in her mind, that in future there will be time that she will face attacks like the one in Newyork and subconsciously she was prepared to faced whateverthe future brings.

The moment she said yes for the marriage.

But facing the dangers situation today, she felt frighten, after all she is a teenage who has never face such a situation in her life.

She was frighten for a while when Allison was sitting in the car and listening the firing sound from behind.

She was scared, but now after calming down her emotions, she is very sober and thinking about the situation there is nothing different from the danger they face in New York before.

Whether she is with Mr.Blake or not, Allison knows her life is in danger. And Maria, Landon would not let her live.

So she is prepared for all the thing coming her ways. She look up at Mr.blake standing in front of her noble and majestic as always.

****

A/N

Hey.. how was it? Hope you like the chapter! Comments let me know..

Read till chapter 81 on Patreon.. Update every Friday and Monday ( Link in the bio )

And get early access for chapters of Dangerous Billionaire beloved is his sister on Patreon.. Update twice a week.

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy