Chapter 38: Hot View

Her heart was drumming loudly she tried to focus on the work at her hand.

But the pink blush creept on white skin. looks very lovely.

Looking at her shy look his cold gaze turned tender. 'Little girl easy to get shy'.

.
.

In the middle of the sea.

On the yatch Mr.blake stood wearing a black suit. Fitted him and define his powerful body. Tall and straight. With expressionless handsome face, cold aura surrounded his body.

His cold gaze look at the man sitting opposite to him and nodded lightly.  The person behind Mr.blake walk forward and took the brief Case from  the man.

The man smiles schrewely and squnited his eyes lightly, "Happy corporations"

Mr.blake tap on his arm rest. The bodyguard standing next to Mr.blake walk forward and escort the man out.

The man happily got off the yatch and left in the small boat. 

Mr.blake look at him thoughtfully and walk in the room on the yatch. 

He press the button on the remote control and took the seat on the opposite side of the wall. The figure of Caleb and Liam is shown on the screen.

After greeting them, Caleb stared to inform Mr.blake about the latest movement.

"There is movement from Russian in Bangkok." Caleb said.

"Lee Chan is about to backstab" after Mr.blake finished saying.

Liam curse and Caleb look at Mr.blake in surprise.

"You already knew about their plan?" Caleb ask Me.blake.

"Its not hard to guess" Mr.blake replied.

.
.

Different from the solemnly atmosphere.  Allison is walking barefoot on the beach. In beach dress and hat.

Enjoying the soft texture of the scent. Looking around the huge sea jn front of her. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air.

Looking at the view she Literally felt like ahe was in heaven.

As Mr.Blake was not there and Austin is taking nap after lunch. Allison walk out of the villa, to look around the island.

After a while she went back and saw unread message from Anna on her phone. After reading the messages she blush a little. Replying her hurriedly, she thew the mobile on hhe bed and ran in the bathroom.

Hours passed she had dinner with Austin but Mr.Blake hasn't returned yet.

She slept of the bed with her eyes wide open. Looking at the ceiling blankly filling little disturb in her heart.

She turn around over and over.  Feeling annoyed from her sleeplessness.  She sat up and look the time on the mobile it's 12:30 am.

Surpressing the strange emotion, she went to the balcony to breather. 

Sitting on the couch she lean back. Feeling little sleepy her eyes stared to get closed and she slept unknowingly very deeply in the balcony.

When Mr.blake entered the room he removed his suit jacket without switching on the light t
So he won't disturb Allison.

He walk forward towards the empty bed. He turn around and switch on the lights. Looking around hw found there is no one is the room. His eyes turn cold.

Feeling the cold breeze hit his face he turn his head subconsciously and his gaze followed and saw the small figure on the couch. The storm in his heart calm down in an instant and the ice in his eyes melted away.

Mr.balke walk forward look at the small sleeping figure on the couch.
Unknowing to anything sleeping peacefully here.

He bent over slightly and took her into his warm embrace. Feeling the warmth from his chest, she unknowingly lean on his chest and shifted into the comfortable position and continue to sleep peacefully.

Mr.balke lowered his gaze and saw the sleelping person in his arm. Watching the action she did just now.

There is a trace of tenderness in His eyes. He walk towards the bed and gently put his sleeping little wife on the bed.

As he lowered his gaze and saw her face and his gaze followed below. Looking at her white and tender neck and the trace of girls body.

Looking at the v neck of her nightie showing her beautiful body and graceful curve. His eyes turn darken.

He moved his eyes away, trying to surpress the desire in his heart.

Mr.Blake sat next to her. His hand reach towards her.

*****
A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy