Chapter 32: Sparkle

Mr.blake raised his head, looking at Allison in the cloth that badly covered her alluring body. Her deep neck, showing her milky white chevage. The lace nighty wrap her waist and hip like a second skin. Her hair are moist, her skin is pink and has moisture from the bath.

His eyes darken his hand tighten on the glass of red wine. Looking at her small hand tucking at the hem of nightie. Her cheeks turn pink as she blush. She lowered her gaze not looking at Mr.Blake feeling very shy.

Looking at her embarrassed and shy appearance, he remove his gaze from her and took a big sip of wine to reduce the fire in his body. But the effect was opposite.

The man eyes suddenly  became deep he stood up, raised his foot and walk towards the woman.

"I am going to take bath" Mr.blake said in his deep voice and walk into the bathroom.

The girl patted her chest to relax herself. She could hear the thumping of her heartbeat. She ran towards the bed, covered her face with her hand and roll on the bed twice.

Thinking of Mr.blake seeing her in this clothes makes her feel very shy.

After a while she calm down and lifted the quilt and got in. She can hear the faint sound of water running from the bathroom.

She turn her head and look for her mobile on the side table but she saw few extra things there. Out of curiosity Allison pick one packet out of them, saw "condom"

The calmness that she has got after the long trouble disappear in an instant after looking at the thing in her hand. she blushed blady in embarrassment and threw the packet back.

Patting her cheeks.

When the door open she saw Mr.blake walk out in casual clothes while drying is hair with towel, looking so handsome.

Thinking about the next problem Allison stood up.

"Mr.blake I.i" Allison said but was interrupted by Mr.blake,
"The bed is big enough no need to trouble"

Mr.blake knows what she was about to say about sleeping on the couch.

Allison hesitated but nodded.

She removed the petals from the bed and slept on the corner on the side of her bed.

After a while Mr.blake came and slept on the other side, he switch the light off with remote.

"Good night"he said

" good night "she said softly

The room turn dark.There is faint smell of flower in the room the moon light fell from the window. Allison heart was beating  loudly.she glance sideway at Mr.blake. no on said any thing there is complete slince in the room.

There was a sound of steady breathing coming. Allison turn her face and saw Mr.blake eyes are closed as fall asleep. She look at his face in the moon light. Feeling sleepy after a busy day she yawn. closing her eyes and then she fall asleep without knowing.

Mr Blake  open his eyes and saw her sleeping so peacefully so unguarded. there was a softness in his heart. Looking at his newly little wife sleeping next to him.

After looking at her for a while Mr.blake slept.

Mr.blake notice moment next to him, he woke up and open his eyes.  He saw Allison is cuddling into his arm in her sleep. After a moment she put her hand on his waist and rub her face on his chest. There was a hint of amazement in his eyes, he didn't move for the fear of waking her up.

He reached his hand and took her into his arm properly, adjusting her posture. With other hand he touch her face, caressing her soft and tender cheeks. Looking at the little wife in his arm.

There was a strange emotion in his heart. While other hand is on her waist Feeling the slippery touch under his hand. He remember the cloth his little wife is wearing and cuddling into his arm.

Mr.Blake took a deep breath but when he felt the warm breath on his neck. There was a sudden raise of emotion in his body.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 182 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy