Chapter 24: Maze

She took Liam hand and left with him.

Liam lead Allison showing the mansion, finally took her to the place that he wanted to show.

"This is the special thing in this mansion" He said and pointed outside the window.

Allison look at Liam and walk forward to the window, after seeing the scene her mouth hang open.

"This is" Allison was little stupidfied.

"Maze" Liam said there is a cheerful smile on his face.
"This is the most special thing in this mansion, Caleb love this" He continued.

Liam look at the maze below and thought how Caleb bring the enemies here torture them and live them here.then kill then mercilessly.
Their blood have washed the wall of this maze. There scream echo through the maze.

But How many enemies have lost their life in blake mansion basement is countless. This maze is nothing in front of that.

The things happen to the enemies in that basement are so cruel that nothing can compare to it.

Allison look below in amazement.

Liam chuckle beside her and look at Allison stunned face.

"Hows it?" Liam ask.

Allison look at Liam with bright eyes, " Its really unique" She said with a smile.

On the other side Mr.blake and Caleb are sitting in the study. Cold aura surrounded them.drak Strom brewing in Mr Blake's eyes.

As they saw the content in the CD that Ryan gave to Mr.blake in the afternoon. After a while Ryan enter the room.

Mr.blake eyes is very cold. He clenched his fist.
"Find from where this CD came from" He ordered.
"I want each and every person involve dead" He continue.

"Brother don't worry I will check it throughly and find that bastard" Caleb said through clench teeth.

"Today he attack Allison" Ryan said.

"Brother the safety of you three....." Caleb said

"Anyway He won't be able to do anything" Mr.Blake interrupted. Thinking about that person dark aura surge in his cold eyes.

They continue to talk..

While After the long tour of the whole mansion. Liam bring Allison back to the drawing room.

Allison and Liam came to the living room except for maids there was no one there.

"Where are they?" Liam ask the maid.

"Masters are in the study" The maid reply.

"There is still time for dinner you can rest I the room if you want" Liam said to Allison.

Allison nodded. And left .

The maid lead Allison to the guest room where Austin is sleeping.

She entered the room and saw Austin sleeping on the bed surrounded by pillow.
Allison walk lightly and laid beside him.

Looking at the sleeping angel, she gently poked his chubby cheeks lightly.

"Muchkin" Allison whisper.

After a while he woke up and saw Allison beside him and made noise to attract her attention in his baby tone.

Allison look at him and smile , pick him up on her lap.

While calling the maid in and ordered the food for Austin.

After drinking milk he crawl on the carpet surrounded with his toys.

Looking at him a cheerful smile appear on her face.

Maid came and inform her that dinner is ready and master is calling her.

She hand Austin to the maid and arrange her hair and dress and went towards the dining room under maids guidance.

Everyone was already seated. Mr.blake is sitting at the head of the table, Caleb is sitting on his left side. There is a empty seat on Mr.blake right side for her. She greeted then with smile then She took her seat. Liam is sitting beside her. And Ryan is sitting on the opposite side of Liam.

Maids started bringing food. The atmosphere of the table is very harmonious. As they were eating food.
With Liam funny comment from time to time make atmosphere lively. Make Allison smile.

As they were eating food. Liam started to toast to Mason and Allison.

Allison alcohol tolerance is very low, so she replace her drink with food wine, less alcoholic. But after few rounds of toast her cheeks flushed, eyes turn misty and her head is spinning.

While on the other hand Mr.blake is as he was drinking water instead of alcohol. Without any alcoholic effect on him.

He look at Allison drunken state and felt little helpless. She can get drunk on few glasses of fruit wine.

After dinner he stood up and supported Allison. As Caleb and other came to the door with them to see them off.

Mr.blake nodded at them and bead them farewell.and lead Allison to the car.

Allison stumble a little and lean on Mr.blake.

As they walk out of the mansion.

Feeling the coldness she drill in Mr.blake arm.

While a maid is carrying Austin walking behind. They reached their car, he help her get in the car.

Maids put Austin in baby chair. After they seated the car started.

Allison lean on his shoulder feeling a little sleepy and rub her head on his shoulder and sign.

Mr.blake look at Allison on his shoulder. Stretch out his hand and took her in his arm, making the posture comfortable for Allison.

Looking down in his arm sleeping Allison. Soft light penetrate through the window,fall on her face. Her smooth, tender, white skin, long eyelashes, and slightly open mosit lip.

His eyes turn little soft, he bow his head and gently kiss her forehead and let the little lady sleep in his arm peacefully.

Looking at Austin and Allison sleeping, his eyes turn gentle.
And his cold heart felt a rare traced of warmth. After reaching the blake mansion, Mr.blake carried Allison, to her room and gently laid her down on her bed. And saw her hand still clenched his suit. He gently removed her fingers from his suit and covered her with the quilt.

He turn his head and saw Austin already sleeping in his crib.

He look at them one last time and left the room.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 174 on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy