Chapter 35: Enjoying the taste

"Uncle.. there is no need for you to return" Mr.blake said to man, his paternal uncle. Mr.blake father's younger brother and his face turn little stiff after hearing this.

Mr Blake left after saying without turning. Leaving the man behind.

In the evening Mr.blake took Allison out for dinner seating in the restaurant on the dinner table.
Opposite to Mr.blake's who was wearing a black suit and holding a glass of red wine taking a sip.

Listening to the soft music of voilin Allison couldn't help but enjoyed the warm and romantic ambiance.

She turn her head and look on the side and saw beautifully lit Rome in the evening  from the glass to ceiling window.

Looking at the beautiful scene and the ambiance there is a shine in her eyes and her lips curl up a little.

Mr.blake raised his eyes and look at the girl seating Opposite him wearing a black strap dress showing her white and smooth shoulder.

Her hair fall on the side of her shoulder, As she turn her head there is a shine in her eyes.

Her pink lips are moisten because of wine. The scene in front of him is really intoxicative.

Waiter brought their dishes looking at the colorful meal I front of her Allison was tempted. She stretch out her hand to try new dish. 

After taking a bite her eyes seems to have brighten on the other side Mr.blake holding fork and knife with his slender fingers cutting the steaks elegantly and taking a bite.

The whole scene was so graceful, it's a feast to eyes.
Allison could swallowed a little.

Looking at the various dishes in front of her. That tasted so good.

"Mr.blake?" She called.

"Umm" He raised his eyes and look at her.

"Would you like to try this?" She offers the new dish she tried here and find it's taste really refreshing.

Mr.blake saw her hesitation and nervousness. The corner of his lips curl a bit.

He saw the dish and took a bite of it.

"Its good"

Allison was about to take a sip of wine but Mr.blake stop her.

"You had enough for today" He said and ask the Waiter to replace her wine with juice.

After dinner they both return to their presidential suite.

Lying of the bed after taking a bath Mr.blake was working on his laptop leaning on the headboard.

Standing in the balcony looking at the brightly lit colosseum and sign.

Thinking about something she went back to bed.

"Mr.blake are we going somewhere tomorrow?" She ask.

"What's the matter?" He ask in his deep voice.

"Ummm. .... .. I was thinking if we are not going somewhere can I go out and look around?" She look at him with big bright eyes while asking.

"Okay I will arrange it"

Allison was little surprised and happily lie next to him. In the middle of the night in deep sleep she wrap her arm and leg around Mr.blake waist leaning her head against his chest.

Mr.blake open his eyes and look at the girl lying of his chest. With her eyes closed and faint breathing sound was steady.

He look at her hand and leg wrap on his body and sign helplessly and hug her waist tightly.

The smell from her hair enter his nose and the soft body of a girl is lying in his arm. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Next morning when Allison opened her eyes she was alone on the bed. Looking around she didn't she figure  of Mr.blake and realize he left early.

She is not aware at what time he woke up. But seeing as his side of bed is cold it's seems long enoygh.

After getting ready she had her break fast with Austin, she left the suite two guards man and woman of same from the reception party accompanied her.

The other guard that followed her secretly Allison has no idea about them. Accompanied by the two of them Allison had a great time.

But there is a feeling of little loss in her heart. The two of them accompanied her they were very friendly. The girls name is Hanna and the man is Luke.

In the start they were little restraint but after they get along. They became friendly with her.

After the tour they took her to the biggest mall. Under the order of Mr.blake, Allison was little loss because her wardrobe is already filled to ghe brim and someone has already prepared for her everything custom made.

So, she didn't need anything and don't know what to buy. Roaming for a while she didn't find anything that she wants because what she use is the best.

Seeing her lack of interest Hanna lead her to the food court. Trying different kind of sweets and junk food. Various kind of Italian sweets.

After leaving food court under Hanna resistance they finally brought few things. Walking out of the mall they were walking down the stairs.

Allison was talking with them getting, they suddenly silent and she didn't get any response from them. She turn around to see but missed the steps, she exclaimed and was about to fall.

A big hand firmly grab her waist and bought her in the warm embrace.

****

A/N

Book 1 is completed and available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy