The End Of Dinosaur Island Part Two

Last Time on Jurassic Railgun........

".... And after we saw that, we had to come warn you Nero." Said Mikoto.

"...I see. It seems that something is on this island. And if its not trying to kill any of the dinosaurs, then this could be a problem." Said Nero as he puts his skeleton helmet back on.

"Nero?" asked Uiharu.

"I thought this day would never come.... but it seems like Dinosaur Island is being invaded by an outside being." Said Nero.

"Outside being?" asked Mikoto

"Invaded?" asked Touma.

"What are you talking about Nero?" asked Saten.

"Yeah your not making since." Said Kuroko.

"What I mean is.... Dinosaur Island is about to face a fate that their is no chance of survive. The end of this island is approaching. And their is nothing I can do to stop it." Said Nero. Just as he said that, Touma, Mikoto, Kuroko, Saten and Uiharu gasped in horror.

=======================

Unknown Location..........

"How far until we reach the island?" Asked the Mysterious Man as he is sitting in some kind of room where their is some seats and a large couch to sit on.

"Just a few minutes sir." Said a man that is wearing some kind of armored military suit.

"And our cargo ships? How many are on route to the island?" asked the Mysterious Man.

"Just enough for this operation sir. We also have an extra just in case those people on the island want to use it to escape the island." Said the Armored Man.

"Excellent. And our little.... 'thing' on the island. Has it arrived on the island safely?" Asked The Mysterious Man.

"Yes sir. Last night to be accurate. And if you want to know our little female 'helper' she is on one of the other cargo ships. And our little plan for the island is already set in motion sir." Said the Armored Man.

"Yes. Everything is coming together. Soon, my familiar plans for the Dinosaurs will become a reality!" Said the Mysterious Man with a evil smile on his face before he lets out a loud evil laugh.

Uiharu, Saten and Kuroko were suddenly ambushed in Academy City. They were kidnapped and brought to the island. Nero encountered the three girls. It was not just them that have arrived to the island. Their is something else on the island. Nero saw all this as a sign. That the end of the Dinosaur Island is approaching quickly and their isn't anything he can do to stop it. What is on the island that is wounding the Dinosaurs and who is this mysterious man that arriving to the island as well?

=========================

With Nero..........

"Whoa whoa. Back up there Nero. What do you mean that Dinosaur Island is about to face a end?" asked a confused Touma.

"What I mean is Touma..... that the end of everything on this island is approaching. I was a fool that I can stop this fate from coming." Said Nero.

"Don't you think you are over exaggeration a little bit?" Asked Mikoto.

Nero shakes his head. "I am not. I knew this day would come.... but i didn't expect it to be so soon." Said Nero.

"What are you even talking about Nero? Explain please?" asked Uiharu.