Rexy VS Rogue

Last Time on Jurassic Railgun.........

Nero, Mikoto, Touma and Nero Raptor pack turn the direction of the roar. Something approach them as it was the Spinosaurus they were looking for. It had a little bit of purple on its nose area and on its fin sail. This is Rogue the Spinosaurus.

Rogue let out another roar as it was can see its prey infront of him

Rogue let out another roar as it was can see its prey infront of him. The humans and the Raptors.

"Um... hehehe. We found him Nero so what is the plan now?" asked a nervous Mikoto as everyone begins to back up slowly.

"A plan?" asked a nervous Nero. Blue and her sisters made a nervous growl as they knew they were in deep trouble.

"Yeah. You got one in that brain of yours right?" asked Touma.

"Well........At the moment, I got one." Said Nero.

"And what is that?"asked Mikoto and Touma

"The plan is to........ RUN LIKE CRAZY!!" Said Nero as they all begin to run like crazy to get away from Rogue.

Rogue roars at them before going after them with a full attention of killing them. The roar Rogue released was heard from all over the island.

========================================

Somewhere on the island.........

Rexy has finished giving the prey she has killed to her group and the baby T-Rexs. She was looking for some water to drink.

Just before she could look for a large lake to drink from, she heard a Spinosaurus roar in the far distance. She look towards that direction. After a few seconds she heard a few human screams and some Raptors roars.

She narrowed her eyes as she completely turns her body where that roar was coming from. The two humans that are new on this island, including the one human that has lived on this island for so long, have earned her respect and trust. And because of this, she now plans to help them.

She let out a proud roar before running towards the humans that are in trouble. She is the Alpha not only to her species but to all the dinosaurs on this island. She will stop anyone from trying to destroy her kingdom.

Mikoto, Touma, Nero and his Raptor pack have found the dinosaur species that was responsible for that dead Triceratops. One member of the Spinosaurus has gone out of control and is trying to rule this island. The heroes eventually encounter Rogue the Spinosaurus and are now trying to get away from him. Rexy has heard the screams of the humans and is now on her way to stop Rogue and save the heroes. Can she get to them in time before they become lunch to Rogue?

==================

With Nero.........

The group is having no trouble getting away from the Rogue the Spinosaurus..........