Welcome To Dinosaur Island

Last Time On Jurassic Railgun..............

"Big One. How many times me and the girls have to fight until you get the point? You aren't the Alpha of this island and your ways of trying to prove your the strongest are not acceptable." Said this mysterious person.

The Big One snarled at the human in anger. She then let out a roar to order one of her pack members. One of Big One pack members got into a crouch position and was getting ready to pounce on the humans and the good Raptors.

Just as this Raptor leap at them, something grabbed that Raptor in her jaws and begin biting down on that Raptor. Something big and powerful.

Touma and Mikoto slowly look up to see it was T-Rex with a grayish brown color skin, that saved them. The T-Rex shakes her head left and right before tossing the now dead Raptor in her jaws to the ground.

Another Raptor try to jump at this T-Rex but she swing her tail, knocking that Raptor away. This T-Rex stomped on one of the Raptors that was trying to climb up on her legs to attack her on her back.

The Big One screeched out in anger for this, for seeing some members of her pack getting defeated and killed easily by this dinosaur. She charged at the T-Rex and jumped on the left side of her neck. The T-Rex let out a roar as she tried to grabs the Big One with her jaws to get her off of her.

The T-Rex shakes her her body, causing the Big One to fall off her back. She tried to dig her claws into the T-Rex neck but the T-Rex was able to grab the Big One tail and pulled her into her mouth. She begins to chomp down at her until she was dead.

Once she was dead, the T-Rex did a spin before tossing the dead Big One into a Tree which broke upon impact into small pieces.

The T-Rex got into a pose and raised her head up and let out a loud dominance roar. It could be heard from all over the island.

The remaining Raptors of Big One pack begin to leave in terror. They tried to get away from the Dinosaur that killed their pack leader.

This T-Rex left as it went off to find some place to go rest to heal her three wound marks on her neck which will heal enough to become scars.

The good Raptors and the mysterious human then ran into the bushes, leaving Touma and Mikoto all alone.

"Hey Wait!" Said Mikoto as she tries to run after the human that saved them.

"Misaka, wait!" Said Touma as he ran after her.

Mikoto and Touma has encounter a pack of Raptors. They almost meet their end but a different pack of Raptors protected them. And a mysterious being was also their that help protect them as well. A T-Rex has made itself shown and took out a few members of Big One Pack and killed Big One herself. Touma and Mikoto are now chasing after the good Raptors and the human that saved their lives.

================================

With Mikoto and Touma.......

"WAIT!" Said Mikoto as she tries to chase after the good Raptors and the mysterious human who saved them.

"Misaka! Slow down!" Said Touma as he tries to keep up with her.

"I can't idiot!" Said Mikoto as she jumps over a log without losing a single ounce of her speed after that jump.