The Monster Revealed

Last Time on Jurassic Railgun..........

Nero continues to read. "Using the data of what dinosaurs we manage to identify on the island, we begins to extract some dinosaur DNA from the ancient fossils of the same ones that are alive on that island. And using the same Dinosaur DNA, we combine them with a single DNA of a human being. And thus two successful HDH begins were created. HDH 001 and HDH 002." Said Nero.

"HDH 001 was the most promising HDH being ever. She managed to adapt to her situation and able to destroy a combat robot in a matter of seconds. And she is able to be the most being to be able to control. When HDH 002 managed to be fully matured to a child age, he was the most uncontrollable. Unpredictable. He manage to break out of his incubator on his own. And when facing against another hybrid and almost killed each other. And then the most unexpectable thing happened. The boy managed to figure out on how to break out of his contaminate room and took down tons of guards and damage the walls in the process. And then the boy manage to escape to the outside and somehow swims out to the sea. Never to be seen again. As for now, HDH 002 is considered still alive or dead. Only HDH 001 has promising results to be useful to Mr. Robert plans but must be watched at all times so that this incident will never repeat ever again. And if possible to keep the origins of her creation a secret from her at all times and must come up with a made up story for HDH 001 to accept as soon as possible." Said Nero as he reads the last part of the paper.

That is when it struck Nero to his core. He is that HDH 002 hybrid. He was created here. He was never human to begin with. And remembering these memories... the memories that he once lost, that child he saw was him but when he was younger. It makes perfect sense now. That is how Robert know him back on Dinosaur Island. Nero was suppose to be a tool for Robert to use to capture the dinosaurs. But that failed when Nero escaped and somehow got to Dinosaur Island when he swim to the island with somehow loosing his memories in the process.

Nero suddenly finds himself weak in the knees. He falls to his knees and places both of his hands on the ground to try to steady himself. But then he passes out on the ground. The shock of learning all of this was too much for him. Before he passes out, he wonders on what was the creature he fought before when he was a child. And wonders if it is still out there.

============================

Somewhere in the deepest parts of the Big Island Forest....

Another wild cattle was killed and was now pinned to a tree with what looks like quills stabbed into the animal skin. The monster that did this was biting off a small animal it manage to catch and eat. It stops eating when its nose picks up a scent.

A scent it is too familiar with. Something that this creature never thought to have ever seen again. The monster begins to run the direction of where the scent is coming from. While the sun lightly slightly reveals the beings long tail that has sharp quills on its tail. And revealing a human child bite size mark on its body.

========================

With Mikoto............

In the skies above Big Island, a huge massive storm cloud begins to form. As if something bad was going to happen latter. And that something will spell bad news for everyone and everything on the island. And this will be terrify as Mikoto and her friends try to find Nero as soon as they can before the storm starts.

"Where the heck did Nero go? We have been looking for him for a while but have not seen him anywhere yet!?" Asked Mikoto as she run past a large bush and quickly pushes its leaf's to the side while continuing to run.

"I don't know Sissy. But the boy really left to explore this area without us knowing." Said Kuroko as she is trying to catch up with Mikoto. While carrying the skeleton mask that Nero forgot to bring with him.