SCARAMOUCHE. ➤ dandelions

note. part two of before it sinks in, and i wanted to give u a fluff one (but scaramouche tho for this time.) perhaps in the following chapters , i'll give you childe fluff. thankie for staying with me! <3

 thankie for staying with me! <3

❝ SEE FOREVER IN YOUR EYES. ❞

song. dandelions ; ruth b.
settings. fluff. gender fluid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"DO YOU WANT THIS?"

Your gaze was flickered from where the voice is coming from. You saw a midnight blue-haired standing in front of you, offering you a flower that you're familiar seeing it in Teyvat. Instead of asking, a smug smile formed across your lips.

"Yes, Mucci? What is this for?"

He rolled his eyes and extended his hands towards you even more. "It's a Dandelion flower. Flowers that only can be found in Mondstadt. I think you should have it." He never looked at you, and his eyes wandering at his surroundings—never meeting your gaze.

Your heart fluttered and slowly took the flower from his hand. The first thing you did is to smell the scent of the flower; it smells citrusy, a bitter-sweet bouquet. And you loved the smell because it smelt sweet, and by inhaling the scent; you're somehow familiar with the smell.

"Why did you give me this?" You interrogated the sixth harbinger whilst your eyes lingered at the yellow flower. His gaze shifted on you, finding the right words to say.

"Hm," He hummed, still hesitating. "I don't know. Probably a gift to make you feel better?"

He blunted. And you felt your cheeks rose in heat; however, you ignored it and formed a sincere smile on your pinkish lips. Although he always teases you, you can't help but be touched because of his thoughtfulness. Who thought that he has a soft side?

"Aw, Scara is cute." You complimented, pushing your head closer to his. His midnight hues orbs expanded, staring at yours.

"W-what d-do you t-think you're doing?" He stammers. While you responded with a giggle, and you moved back.

"Nothing much," You answered. "That's very thoughtful of you. How did you know, by the way?"

You remembered not telling anyone ever since the incident happened and concluded to keep it all by yourselves. Since both of you separated on good terms, there shouldn't be bad feelings towards each other. He did not cheat, Neither do you. He just didn't feel the same way or it's no longer before.

(Maybe he got tired.)

A scoff escaped from your lips. If it's right, then you don't know what to do with it. You know that you can't control his feelings, and you can't control how he sees you as time goes by. It hurts, but you will heal eventually.