THOMA. attempts

author's note. decided to change the intro a little, but i won't be changing the rest. i've been posting fluff quite a lot lately, maybe this one will be an exception. this is short, but i'll provide everyone another one with a long fluff. enjoy!

You left the Teahouse with the tears streaming down your face as they made a large tear drop towards the floor. It would be disrespectful to cry out loud; thus you covered your mouth with the back of your palm, biting your lower lip to stay silent. Too much happened in one day that caused your day worst.

Did you do something to experience pain this heavy?

Without further ado, you began stomping whilst tears raced down your cheeks. After stepping outside the gate, you could feel drops of rain from the sky. Perhaps, the shogun has heard your cries— leading herself to pour the rain at you.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, shutting your eyes off forcefully with your hands shifting from your mouth to your eyesight. You stopped from walking, extra cautious to prevent stumbling yourself.

Archons, did you do something wrong?

You never know that you'd be ending your relationship with him that easily and fast for him. Have he lost his mind? At this point, you couldn't help asking yourself what you've done wrong nor worth. You wanted to be angry at him for carelessly dropping your relationship towards him, yet you couldn't because it felt that you're the one who did something wrong.

Clothes were drenched, hair is heavily watered from the rain. You faced your head down, feeling the rain drops coming from the sky. Your eyes are too puffy, leaving you a hard time to open them.

Although it will be hard, you'll be distancing yourself towards him for a while. Perhaps, going to the other island will help. For now, going to the other island is the least you could do to avoid from him— knowing you couldn't go from nation to nation without a vision. You're no vision wielder, and vision wielders could only use waypoints unlocked from every nation.

You turned your head back, looking at the window— carelessly hoping that he would be watching you from the house. With disappointment, you scoffed in disbelief for hoping mindlessly. He said he needs space, why would he look after you?

What am I doing wrong?

This is your third time asking yourself. He never confronted you from the mistakes you've possibly done. Now, you're confused why did he break up with you. Thoma said you've never done anything wrong, he just fell out of love.

Your conversation towards your (ex) boyfriend flashed back. With the words escaped from his mouth, your heart dropped. Tears started to stream carefully down your silky face as he stared at you with emotionless. Thoma looked away without another word from his mouth.

"Thoma," you begins as your throat is becoming dry and achy. "Please tell me this is one of your pranks again, if it is, you totally got me. And it's no longer funny."

You're waiting for his answer, just kidding, I love you too much for breakups. Or perhaps, I'm just joking love!

Why those words aren't coming from his mouth?

"This is not a joke to begin with, (y/n)." Thoma retorted curtly. It felt like your heart dropped once more from your stomach, and your tears escaped mindlessly from your eyes. It's too much for your heart to handle as such, questions flooded in your mind.