KAZUHA. ➤ 365 days without you

note. another kazuha one-shot because it's requested! thank you for 1.8k we're gettin to another milestone! so fast, thank you for reading this book even it's shitty to begin with. THANK U!

❝ I WAS SCARED LETTING YOU GO

❝ I WAS SCARED LETTING YOU GO. ❞

song. say you won't let go ; james arthur
settings. modern au. angst/fluff. female reader

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The room is filled with the blast of the music, loudly covering your ears. However, it's not loud enough to prevent yourself communicating with the people around the room.

It's a successful move to go to the Liyue, experiencing how people treat each other or their habits with their everyday life. People who are work hard deserves to be in this nation, knowing this is the nation who perhaps doesn't know the word vacation. Yet, it's very intruding that they work hard, and it's something you wanted to apply it in your life.

He deserves to be in this nation too.

You turned your head towards the sideways whilst wandering the room with amusement. The white-haired man is laughing along with his girlfriend, talking to their fellow mate. You felt yourself shivering as the air condition's breeze brushed your skin after seeing him.

He's the reason you're here. Your best friend hasn't coming back to Inazuma to hang out because he has his career ongoing in Liyue. And now, you wanted to spend time with him, but lead into a misunderstanding. Things are not the same.

Where was the Kazuha you know when he's very joyful? His presence that will make you feel home? As if everything— your problems— disappeared like sands drifting away by the winds blow. What happened? Did Liyue change him?

Perhaps, he changed himself completely. And without realizing, maybe you changed too whenever he's away.

If that so, you're extremely sure of yourself that you're different from him. He remained the special place in your heart, does he feel the same way?

It's draining that your best friend hasn't been contacting you for a year, and he's not there whenever you need his comfort. His presence, his comfortable hugs that will make you feel home. Why does things suddenly changed when you first meet him again.

"You've spaced out, for a while now, hm," you shifted your head to the sides, seeing the blond-haired man who somewhat has long hair with an azurite orbs staring at yours. "Perhaps, you set your thoughts alone at the side."

You followed him as he direct you to the counter. You both sat in front of the table, and the bartender greeted the two of you with a smile. "Good evening! May I take what's your desired drink?"