SCARAMOUCHE. ➤ july

note. thanked goodness i managed to find time to make parts! anyway, i believe this one is requested. thank you everyone for taking a look at this book because we're hitting 300! this is a special long chapter. enjoy reading 🤍

❝ FIND SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU

❝ FIND SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU. ❞

song. july ; noah cyrus.
settings. fluff/angsts. modern au. female reader.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"HOW'S PHOTOSHOOT?"

Your eyes shifted to the navy blue-haired man, watching him preview the shoots he had taken. He flickered his eyesight, meeting your (e/c) orbs with his midnight blue ones before he focused his attention back on his camera.

"Good," He answered curtly. "How's your journal?"

Your eyes lingered at him as you watched him shut his right eye and closely touched his camera lens with his other eye. After taking the island two shots, he removed the camera lens on his eye and preview them once again. Your eyesight never left him until you breathed heavily and looked away to clear some of your thoughts.

"Okay, until they decided to hire another cameraman for another shoot." You retorted, leaning at the back of the car as your orbs flickered at him, found it satisfying to watch him taking a few shots on the surroundings. "I need to go to the Mondstadt with this guy, exploring the city and find inspirations."

He took a quick glimpse at you before bringing his sight on his black camera as he turned around and leaned his lower body on the rails. The breeze gently brushed your skins and swayed your hair, making it move on your sides. You watched him as his hair danced along with the wind, not minding if his hair turned out messy. Your eyes lingered at him, finding him attractive in the scene. You heard his audible exhales, guessing that he might have things to comment on.

"When are you leaving?" He interrogated. Everything fell away, together with the disappearance of his voice. The breeze blows the ambiance, giving the two of you an audible serene scene. You pushed your lips forward, attempting to remember what did your boss tell you.

"This Friday,"

"Hm," He hummed, not breaking his eyesight on his camera. You always wanted him to stare at you that at least will last more than ten seconds, but seemingly he loves admiring the place around him and take his camera out. "With whom?"

"Childe." Your eyes are not breaking on him, wondering what will his reaction be. You hoped for nothing, he remained his emotionless look, making insides you ache—not knowing what's it, but you knew it's somehow painful.

"Oh," A dulling tone escaped from his lips. You pressed your lips together, forming a stern smile. "Tartaglia?"

"Yeah," You answered unwillingly as you grab your mobile phone from your small shoulder bag. After unlocking your phone, your finger automatically pressed the messages. The first thing came into your mind is texting a friend that you know will listen to your rants after accompanying your boyfriend taking his shots for his work. The first person that came into your mind is Childe.