KAZUHA. ➤ home

note. okay, hi again heh. thank u for 1.3k! sooooo fast, thank you everyone. hope you enjoy this one, and i'll start writing others as well.

❝ TO THE PLACE WHERE I BELONG

❝ TO THE PLACE WHERE I BELONG. ❞

song. home ; daughtry
settings. fluff. gender fluid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kaederaha Kazuha. His name continued to repeat itself in your head like your favorite song. Eyes couldn't help but stare at him from afar, yet it's the only thing you could do. He's a wanderer Samurai from Inazuma, and you're a normal citizen living in Liyue Harbor. Compared to him, you don't have a vision, and you don't see yourself counted as special like other vision-bearers are.

You heard his name from the citizens that's seemingly Beidou is with. He's known as the fugitive from Inazuma, but you're not sure why. However, you heard from the gossipers that he had a terrible past that could be the reason why he's on his journey.

"(y/n)," Baizhu called you out as your attention flickered into his gaze with curiosity. "Would you please deliver this to Beidou? It's the herbs she asked for since they're running out. Qiqi went to the Peak to get some herbs, so you'll be the one I'll assign today."

Heart skipped a beat after hearing Captain Beidou's name. Not to mention, you'll be going at the Crux, or somewhere near there. And there's only one meaning, you'll be seeing him. Him, (y/n). Kazuha, himself!

"A-ah, y-yes." You stammered, snapping back your thoughts. "W-where could I possibly see the Captain?"

He let out a soft chuckle, "Please, stop being formal. You could see her at Guyun Forest, she's possibly with the Samurai along with the Traveler."

A sheepish smile formed on your edges, nodding your head slowly. "Yes, I'll be going now, Mr. Baizhu."

He nodded as his approval, "Make sure be careful."

Truth be told, it took you hours to go from Liyue Harbor to Guyun Stone Forest. However, you're somehow used to traveling in such long, it doesn't bother you anymore. During the walk, you opened the plastic and took a peek what might these herbs the Crux Captain might be needed.

Ah, medical herbs for sea-sicks.

You let out a breathy sigh, knowing you finally made your way to the forest. But you're seemingly careful because no one will protect you when a group of hilichurls started attacking you. After all, you're skilled at sneaking.

"Now now," you heard the Captain's voice that filled the room with her joyous tone. You hid from one of the walls and carefully glance at area, curious who might be she talking. "We'll leave next week. You showed so much skills than what I expect you to be, Traveler. Well skilled!"