ALBEDO. ➤ highly unlikely

note. someone requested albedo during i'm writing them, so consider it as request accepted! and i haven't edited this one yet. maybe tomorrow idK BUT ENJOY READING! thank u for the recent requests <33

 maybe tomorrow idK BUT ENJOY READING! thank u for the recent requests <33

❝ CLOCK NEVER SEEMED SO ALIVE. ❞

song. you and me ; lifehouse
settings. fluff. gender fluid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

YOU loved living in Mondstadt, and when you went to the city, you met a lot of friends. You never felt the feeling of welcome ever since. You and Barbara became close friends, along with Traveler, Lumine, and Paimon. You appreciated Jean's protection she dealt for the City of Mondstadt, and you learned about the history of the Mondstadt as well, not just the city, but around the Teyvat with the help of Lisa.

You enjoyed the Windborne Bard's presence and he loves playing music to everyone—which is what you enjoyed a lot (except getting hangover frequently.) Diluc's chilling Tavern, and you managed to talk to him about few things as well—though he's the person who doesn't want to talk, you still enjoyed talking to him. And it makes you somehow giggle when you heard Kaeya and Diluc's every incident argument when they're crossing paths.

And mostly, you managed to meet the Alchemists, Albedo.

You met Sucrose, his assistant as well, and you found her cute to the point you wanted to squeeze her cheeks so hard. But of course, you won't and can't do that for the sake of her skin. She might get hurt, and you don't want that. But, you and she became friends.

Albedo is one who caught your eyes. He seemed so calm every time like he's not stressed about something not worried about his work. When something happened, he managed to stay calm, and that's one of the things you liked about him.

He doesn't want spare times when it comes to working, but you managed to drag him out of his lab for him to have rest by eating together at the Good hunter, or get some fresh wind at Windrise. Of course, he was annoyed but remained calm, until he's getting used to it. Frankly, he's waiting for you every day in his Laboratory to fetch him to get some lunch. It's unlikely and somewhat new to him.

Your eyesight shifted at the blue sky together with an orange hue, creating a delicate pink in between. The clouds were colored with orange ones, telling everyone that the sun was about to set. Something's in you, telling you to go home; however, you insisted because you wanted to spend your time with him.

You're currently spending time with Albedo at the moment after dragging him out of his office and pleaded him to relax all day. Since you found out from Sucrose that they will be having a free weekend, you decided to drag him out and let him live a little. He did not agree with the idea, but eventually, gave up and went with you anyway.