ZHONGLI. ➤ glaze lilies

note. yessir!! 600 reads already!🤍 thank you guys so much and i hope you're baring how i write :( i have a lot of things to improve in my writing, and by reading my fics i sometimes just be like "EH". so yeah!! and, um, i'm back with (not-so) modern au one-shots :D and i found this amusing SO PLS ENJOY 🤍

 so yeah!! and, um, i'm back with (not-so) modern au one-shots :D and i found this amusing SO PLS ENJOY 🤍

❝ DANCING 'TIL MIDNIGHT. ❞

song. remember summertime ; carson lueders.
settings. fluff. female reader.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was part of your routine to roam around Liyue Harbor. There are gardens on some houses that made your way to watch them peacefully. You also buy some of these flowers and put them into a vase, thus you can watch these flowers while you're at home. Since you love flowers, you had a hard time picking what's your favorite. While you and Ms. Bai are working with flowers, she interrogated if there's this specific flower that you can call a favorite. A flower that by looking at it, it's somehow making your day. Ms. Bai is the person who helped you with simple things and you practically grew up claiming her as your mother or guardian after your parents died of this rare disease. She helped you with simple things as chores, doing business, and it's where your love for the flowers bloom.

Glaze Lilies.

These flowers bloom at night, and they hide by folding their petals together during daylight. Besides, these flowers could read humans' hearts. You're very introverted and talking to someone is not your thing until it's needed. And you're now in your adulthood, yet you're still lonely. However, you're not complaining about it. Glaze Lilies are the flowers you love after finding out these simple details. It felt like someone is listening to your rants, your thoughts, and sceneries that made your day. When these flowers heard joyful waves of laughter, they will bloom joyfully, rejoicing with you. It felt you're not alone.

The grass, along with the flowers on the garden, swayed in the breeze, giving the ambiance relaxation. The sky is painted with midnight blue, and the glowing rocks shimmer watching the people below. You shut your eyes feeling the relaxing wind that's brushing your skin softly. With this atmosphere, these glaze lilies flowers dancing gracefully with the wind as they bloom, the beautiful dull sky, and the quietness that's comforting you. You love nature, and you feel welcome.

You picked the small pot you're planning to bring it home and placed them on your thighs, watching it blooms. Every twice a week, you buy flowers to decorate in your apartment as a reward for yourself for working hard. You never asked something big to the Archons because knowing simple things can make your heart rejoice. And buying these flowers is something you're very happy about.

"It's ten in the evening," A soothing yet stern voice was heard from your back, making you shiver in shock. Your direction jerked to the side, looking out for this man's voice.