CHILDE. ➤ cozy tavern

note. i'm planning making a book for childe though... but probably soon since school is ending. (yes, our school has not ended yet 🥲) and i'm very sorry if i upload every two days or sometimes three because it's our fourth quarter this month, and there's indeed a lot of requirements to finish. (and today is second to the last tests,, so please bare w me for a while.) i hope you guys enjoy this one! 🤍

) i hope you guys enjoy this one! 🤍

❝ TONIGHT I'VE FALLEN. ❞

song. tonight ; fm static.
settings. fluff. modern au. gender fluid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"SHAME ON YOU TWO,"

Lumine curved her lips into a smug smile after she dropped her foot on the grass. She turned around and glanced at the two of you who continues wandering your eyes around the place. With the chilling greeting of the soft breeze brushing on your skins, you had a good feeling that how will everyone stay here is amazing.

"Mondstadt is a very good region to stay with," Lumine explained, swiveled at her back as she begins walking the two of you around. Her feet started brushing the soft green as you and Childe followed her like a tail. "It's so-called the City of Freedom, and that's why this place is one of the highest populations in all of the regions we've been and we're going to."

Processing her words and applying them into your head is a difficult task when you're enjoying the view of the outside city. Birds flying around as they rest their wings on the wind, children who keep on developing noise with their ongoing little activities, and mostly, how the wind gracefully sways their bodies on the breeze. Some of the orange greens are flying from the tree as they sway left and right, and some of them are dragging themselves on the rocky road that produced them a sound. Everything in this place can be called in so many ways, and perfect is the easiest one.

"Two nights and one day," Lumine turned around to face the both of you with her usual attractive smile painted on her lips. It's currently four in the afternoon, and the sun is setting any time longer. "Rest whatever you want, but there's a party on-going later in the evening on the Tavern. I marked it on your maps."

You remembered when Lumine gave the whole bus a map before setting off from the vehicle, yet she hasn't given you and Childe yours because she's planning to take you out for something. And this is somehow the main reason why she did not give the map just yet—to invite you two to this party.

"Thank you," You expressed your gratitude to the dirty blonde-haired girl, giving her a slight bow before exploring the place. You heard a whisper of thank you on your right, assuming it's your partner on this trip. Lumine waved her goodbyes and proceeds to get her rest after accompanying the students around the bus during the trip.

You flickered your direction to the orange-haired teenager, waiting for him to meet your gaze. But surprisingly, his azurite orbs were looking at you already. "Are you going to proceed with your rest?"