ALBEDO. relationships

author's notes. I'm so sorry for being inactive. I'm currently finding my motivation writing. here's what I promise tho! please, do enjoy reading. this is not quite long like what I said. but I'm still planning to do the long fluff one. gave this one a big effort!

"Albedo! Sucrose!" you burst into the room, eyes staring at your friends menacingly. Patently, they haven't slept throughout the night— after Albedo specified that the analysis he's currently working on is somehow crucial.

Or, in other words, he's exceedingly inquisitive in it.

Sucrose invariably loved to follow Albedo's footsteps, thusly, she's eagerly learning his research too. After she found her heart at Alchemy, she never gives additional thoughts about such topics.

Their room used to be silent as if they're deafened because of the stillness. However, everything changed after you burst into the room, glaring at them. Sucrose turned her head with a sheepish smile, yet Albedo breathed sharply.

"Guys, please, you haven't slept properly for days already." you declared, fixing the mess around their desks— tossing such papers into the debris, and organizing the books properly. "How can you focus when you both have a messed up sleeping schedule?"

"I don't need sleep, I need answers." Albedo simply declared, curving your lips into a frown.

"Let's eat breakfast before we call the day." You demanded, leaving them no option. They never argued about the idea and left after organizing things— at least (somewhat) pleasing to their eyes.

As you stepped outside, a warm smile formed on your lips— feeling the cold yet warm breeze brushing your skin. Your hair swings gracefully, and the daylight commenced to warm up your membrane.

An interesting look glued to you while you enjoy the wind, gently hugging your skin.

While you're making a way towards the Good Hunters, you gazed upon them, breathing heavily. "I don't know how you two managed to focus while having sleepless nights, but please, eat first then sleep."

You had no idea how they're keeping everything settled, not knowing if they're procrastinating, or they're seemingly eager in whatever they're doing. However, if you're basing them on your own experience, sleeping will make your mental block. Giving you a hard time to move forward towards your studies.

After ordering your food, the talk is unusually silent. Perhaps, it's dawn, and they're not in the mood to simply talk. Maybe they're tired from their research. It's their choice in the beginning, maybe the research is necessary.

"I'll be continuing my research," Albedo proclaimed, turning your lips into a frown.

"You need to sleep," you fought back.

You honestly had no idea how he managed to push things through, without taking care of his health appropriately.

"I get it if it's urgent, but you need to rest."

When it comes to colleagues, you make sure you prioritize their health. Mostly when you care for them too much. After a few months of being close to the young Alchemist, you somehow felt attachment strings between you and him. It scares you, yet you pushed through it, and you made sure he's healthy.