HEADCANNON. ➤ 1k special

note. I DON'T DO HEADCANNONS, BUT GUYS, THANK YOU so so so SO SO much for 1k! i don't think i'll be able to hit such a milestone. i decided to make this because i'm really into writing and if i have nothing to do, reading my own one-shots will help me surpass the boredom. but here we are, 1k readers reading this book and it's so insane. thank you so much! 🥺🥺

anyway these head cannons are based on how i see the characters. nothing too special whatsoever. based on the story quests of how they speak, act, i'll base it there. i don't know if i'm making sense right now, but these are based on my perspective— to be exact.

enjoy reading, thank you once more.

lowercase intended.
male characters x reader.

how these male characters will do while you're in a relationship with them.

1. MONDSTADT.

VENTI. when you rant how your day was, he will listen— and he is willing to listen every time he's tired or not. venti will write songs about you, will sing you songs with his lyre. oh, i'm pretty sure this bard will be clingy as well.

DILUC. okay, he really cares for you. deeply deeply worried about your health that he'll end up selfless. he's willing to give his time to you (perhaps), and you'll get many forehead kisses, i swear. i'm not sure if this man will be clingy, but if you're very energetic and talkative, he's going to listen every time. probably he'll be more on listener, and you'll be the talker. and he's not very much good at comforting, but giving you affection during these times is surprising.

KAEYA. i swear, kaeya and i are very not close (i'm pretty much not kaeya simp ;-;) so um, i don't know if this will satisfy you. probably he will tease you— it's up to you how tease you want him to. very affectionate, like he wants more kiss from you. uh, he'll align his energy with yours.

ALBEDO. ha ha! this man is not good at showing emotions (hundred sure about this) but— perhaps— he'll try his best to show you. one way of showing affections will be kissing you on your forehead. he doesn't talk much, but he's willingly to make conversation with you. he always listen to your rants, and he's gonna sacrifice his work for you (not too frequent) but he'll surely do.

RAZOR. oh, since he rarely talk and speak fluent, you're willingly to teach him everyday. he understands you, and he lets you touch his hair endlessly. when you got hurt, hilichurl or any monsters, he's gonna be mad like mad mad. he's very against of losing you because he just doesn't see you as a lover, but his family who understands him.

BENNETT. best boy! sometimes, he'll be down whenever you're hurt when you're with him (although it's just an accident), because he's gonna mention is all about his luck. however, there will a time he's going stop thinking that he's a bad luck and willingly to protect you. very talkative, and most likely, you'll be the listener.