Chapter 13: At Hell's Gate

Multiple criminals came out the gate, about 3 dozen of them.
There were some criminals carrying guns. They began shooting at the students.
Shinobi created a barrier around everyone, deflecting all the bullets.
"Alright we have to find a way to counterattack." Shinobi said.
"I have an idea, normally I don't have any use for this other skill of mine but desperate times call for desperate measures." Jikan said as he began to stop time.
Everything freezed, the criminals running at them with murderous intent, the bullets flying in the air and even the stu- wait what the heck!?
"How the hell are we seeing this." Dobutsu said as he stared into the world of frozen time before them.
"I can choose who can enter my world of stopped time completely unaffected, however I have a limit, now we only have a few seconds to attack so we better move fast." Jikan said as he began running past the criminals.
The others followed quickly as Jikan made his way behind the criminals with guns.
He quickly hit all of their pressure points that caused them all to be unable to move.
"Take these guns and destroy them we only have a 3 seconds left!" Jikan said as he handed the weapons to Shinobi who crushed them immediately.
Time resumes.
The people Jikan hit fall to the floor unable to move as the other criminals turn around confused by what just happened.
"SAYONARA, CRIMINAL SCUM!!!" Dobutsu yelled as he transformed into a Rhino and slammed into the remaining criminals.
"Well that was easy, only 14 more to go." Iyashi said.
"And that was round 1 folks, gotta say that was very underwhelming, this is what I get for trusting debtors can't even trust them with taking out 4 kids. Oh well, Razzle and Dazzle please come in for some cleanup." Lucifer said over the microphone.
Another gate opened, this time a smaller one from which emerged two identical looking goat like henchmen.
Instinctively Shinobi tried to attack them but was stopped when Lucifer started speaking again.
"I see you there kid, remember what I said earlier. Try any funny stuff and instead of one student dying, all of them die so if I were you I would just mind my own GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU GOT IT BRAT!" Lucifer said as more fire began raging throughout his skull.
Reluctantly Shinobi lowered his fist.
"How do you think everyone else is holding up."Iyashi asked Dobutsu.
"I don't have any rational idea, what I can concur is that everyone is searching for the radio jammer." Dobutsu said.
"But still, they don't have any way to kill our classmates from here, I assume Sharpshooter is still over there." Dobutsu said.
"Well I just hope everyone else is fine." Iyashi said.
With Moyasu's group
"Where the hell are they, they should've returned ages ago." Juryoku said worried.
"I don't know, I've searched every room about 5 times, I can't find them." Hayai said.
"We need to keep searching." Juryoku said.
"Juryoku we have to find the signal jammer, if we find it we can make contact with the pros and I have no doubt they'll find them." Moyasu said.
"This is not something we need to argue on, Hayai we have to search every inch of this place for the signal jammer." Joey said.
"On it." Hayai said as he ran ahead.
"Alright while he does that we should all split into teams of three, like that we can cover more ground, and keep your eyes sharp the villains could still be lurking around here." Moyasu said.
All the students had divided themselves and went on to search for the signal jammer keeping their comms at the ready just in case they were able to get out of the range of the jammer.
"Wow since when were you a team player." Fubuki asked him.
"If this school was where dad was able to change, then so can I." Moyasu said proudly.
"Let's start searching." Kessho said as he began running into a forest in front of them.
With Shinobi's group
"Wow and I thought this was gonna be difficult, but hey we're on wave 14 already and this is feeling like a breeze." Shinobi said as he sent multiple villains flying with his Telekinesis.
"Yeah with this we'll be out of here in no time." Iyashi said as he began healing Dobutsu.
"Heads up guys, we got a big wave incoming." Jikan said as he looked in front of them and saw a dozen villains on skeletal horses charging at them.
"Hey Iyashi, can Spirit Overdrive be used on other people." Dobutsu asked.
"I haven't tried yet but would you be willing to be a test subject." Iyashi said.
"Hell yeah." Dobutsu said as he turned around and faced the villains.
"Ready!" Iyashi said.
"Well then, charge now doctor." Dobutsu said as he transformed into a triceratops and began charging at the villains.
"Enhanced Physicality; SPIRIT OVERDRIVE!!!" Iyashi said as his healing beams turned from a light yellow stream to a crackling gold. He focused both of his beams onto Dobutsu, and as his body turned into gold so did Dobutsu's.
Dobutsu was nearly invulnerable but that was all he needed.
He rammed himself into the villains sending them flying as the skeletal horses disappeared.
By the time the villains hit the floor Spirit Overdrive had worn off on Dobutsu.
"Strange, for me it lasts about a few minutes but for Dobutsu it lasts for a few seconds. I gotta improve my quirk power." Iyashi said.
"Well we'll have more time when we get back to school." Dobutsu said as he transformed back into himself.
"Oh look, bones over there seems angry." Shinobi said mockingly.
"How can you tell." Jikan said.
"By the blue flames rising out of his skull." Shinobi said as he pointed to an enraged Lucifer.
"YOU'VE ALL GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, HOW IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO GET RID OF FOUR DAMN KIDS WHO HAVE BARELY HIT PUBERTY. GODDAMNIT YOU ALL ARE DISAPPOINTMENTS!!!" Lucifer blared through the intercom.
"Ahem, none the matter since I know this last wave won't disappoint." Lucifer said as he calmed himself down.
"Students, from what I remember you fell into the trap set by Snek and Sharpshooter as you were looking for Real Steel correct." Lucifer said with an evil grin on his face.
"What the hell have you done." Shinobi said worriedly.
"You're going to have to be more specific kid, I've done lots of bad things." Lucifer said sarcastically.
"With our teacher, what have you done with our teacher." Jikan said.
"Let's just say he's a puppet. Specifically his puppet." Lucifer said as he pointed to a hooded man.
The man gave a twisted smile as he began to move his hand strangely.
"Alright folks for the last fight, it's gonna be a tough one, in this match it's kill or be killed for the students." Lucifer said as a platform began to rise from below the arena ground.
"Who will win in this bout, the students or the teacher." Lucifer said as a figure came from the platform.
"Everyone give it up for Real Steel!" Lucifer said as the figure became visible to everyone.
Real Steel was twitching, he was visibly in great pain as with the last bit of his own sanity left he told his students.
"Run." Real Steel said as the hooded figure clenched his fist and Real Steel stopped moving.
He fell to the floor in a twisted form, completely motionless. Then his hand started moving. It twitched once.
Twitch
It twitched twice
Twitch
Then his body stood up in a mannequin like manner.
He turned his head up, and opened his eyes that were glowing an eerie magenta.
Real Steel smiled crookedly and twitched his head.
"This is gonna be tough." Dobutsu said shakily.
"We gotta snap him out of it." Shinobi said as he prepared himself for a sudden attack.
"How?" Jikan said as he focused all of his attention to the mindless Real Steel.
"I remember something about Puppetmaster's control. If the victim suffers a blow to the head it should knock them out of it." Iyashi said as he readied his healing beams.
"Unfortunately for us he's got one of the toughest quirks out there." Dobutsu said as he got into a quadrupedal stance.
"Then let's hit him as hard as we can." Shinobi said as he pulled a large rock out of the ground and slammed it into Real Steel's head.
It did nothing.
Immediately Real Steel ran towards the group like a mindless animal.
Shinobi launched himself into the air and levitated Iyashi along with him. Jikan used time stop to run away and Dobutsu turned into an Ankylosaurus and tried to hit Real Steel in the head with his tail club.
Real Steel used both of his arms to block and parry the attack leaving Dobutsu open for attack.
Real Steel landed an punch so hard that he managed to make the 4 ton creature stumble backwards.
Real Steel then rammed himself into Dobutsu knocking him on his back.
Real Steel began to beat down on the defenseless Dobutsu. As Real Steel was about to land another a force pulled on his arm barely preventing him from pulling the fist downward.
From a few meters away Shinobi was using his quirk to hold back Real Steel's arms but blood began to run down his head.
The students watched in terror as they saw their former teacher act like an insane, crazed monster hell bent on one thing, killing them all.
"Hang in there Dobutsu!!" Shinobi yelled as blood began running down his head at an alarming rate.
"I-M TRYING." Dobutsu said as he managed to escape Real Steel's clutches.
As Dobustu ran away Shinobi fell unconscious having lost too much blood.
"SHINOBI!!" The students shouted in unison as their friend fell to the floor defenseless.
Real Steel turned his attention to Shinobi, like a cat to a laser pointer.
Real Steel rushed to Shinobi with killing intent.
"SPIRIT OVERDRIVE: OVERHEAL PUNCH!!" Iyashi shouted, his arm flashed a sparkling gold as he stood before Real Steel getting ready to land the hardest punch he has ever given in his life.
He landed the hit, wind blew past Iyashi.
"Did I get him? Did he snap out of it?" Iyashi thought to himself as the smoke began clearing.
"Y'know, there's a reason he's second when it comes to durability levels as a hero." Puppetmaster said from the stands as the smoke cleared revealing an unharmed Real Steel.
Angered, Real Steel ripped off Iyashi's pack, grabbed him by the hood of his coat and threw him with immense force.
Iyashi crashed to the floor sparks ran wild as the wires connecting his gauntlets to the pack had been ripped. Iyashi ripped of his gauntlets, he was near his limit.
He looked up and saw Real Steel looming over him. He felt paralyzed, for the first time in his life he felt genuine fear. He tried to stand up, he tried to run but he never did those things. Instead he just watched as Real Steel raised his fist and went for the kill.
VWHOOP
Jikan managed to save Iyashi by a mere millisecond, Real Steel missed his attack but left a giant hole where he landed his fist.
Distracted by pure rage Real Steel charged towards Jikan and Iyashi not noticing a charging Triceratops heading towards him.
CRASH
The triceratops slammed into Real Steel, sending him flying backwards into a wall.
The entire arena shook.
The triceratops began to reform as it turned into Dobutsu.
Dust was pouring out of the wall that Real Steel crashed into.
The students kept looking onto the wall, hoping that Real Steel had broken free of the control.
Their prayers were answered.
"YOU ALL DID WELL HOLDING OFF UNTIL THIS LONG, NOW LET ME TAKE CARE OF THE REST." Real Steel said with determination burning throughout his eyes.
The students were thrilled to see their teacher back to normal.
"Oh shit." Lucifer thought to himself.
Dobutsu grabbed a hold of a still unconscious Shinobi.
"NOW WATCH AND LEARN KIDS!" Real Steel said as he began charging into one of the walls.
"STEEL SLAM!!" He shouted as he broke through the arena's side walls.
The arena began to shake as the underground facility began to crumble.
The remaining spectators fled the arena, Puppetmaster having left the second Real Steel was freed from his control.
"GODDAMMIT!!!" Lucifer yelled with rage as his clothes burned up revealing a black skeleton with fire emerging from it.
One of the Seven Rulers of hell, Lucifer. His quirk, Hellborn. From birth his quirk activated causing permanent burn scars on his father and mother. Not willing to take care of a child who can burn down a forest, they cast him away. He was found by All for One, but instead of taking his quirk he took care of the boy raising him to lead All for One's grip on the underground world and black market. When All for One died, he sought to regain his lost power, so he founded the Seven rulers of Hell. As for his quirk, he is always in a permanent state of burning, the temperature and size of the fire varies on his emotions. Whereas he can't use his fire in flashy ways he makes up for it with his constant anger and his flames are always increasing in size.
Lucifer dropped down to the fighting arena, his steps  melting the very floor. He pulled out a gun made of bromine and shot a red hot bullet, instantly piercing Real Steels armor.
"HOW'D YA LIKE THAT IRON BRUTE!!" Lucifer said as he shot another bullet.
"THIS DAMN ARENA COST ME A FORTUNE TO MAKE, MORE THAN WHAT YOUR HEAD IS WORTH TO BOUNTY HUNTERS!!" Lucifer shouted with rage as he let out another burst of bullets.
Real Steel kept on taking the bullets ensuring that none of them would hit the students. His blood boiled, and his insides felt like fire. Little by little, his armor began to wear down.
"SCREW THIS, I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME GODFORSAKEN ENTERTAINMENT, EVERYONE IN YOUR CLASS IS DEAD! SHARPSHOOTER EXECUTE THEM ALL!!" Lucifer yelled into a heat resistant phone.
"I'm kinda in my own situation here buddy.", Sharpshooter said on the other end of the line.
Sharpshooter had been cornered to the edge of the forest.
He and Snek tried an ambush but Snek was promptly frozen solid by Fubuki. He retreated to the cover of some trees to avoid Kessho's crystal knifes that were thrown at him.
"I'll kill em all in a bit man, just give me, errr about ten minutes.", Sharpshooter said.
"WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD FOR YOU ALL TO KILL SOME KIDS!!" Lucifer shouted as he melted the phone.
Lucifer was beyond his boiling point, literally, his fires had grown to a darkened blue color. Anything within a 5 meter radius of him started to burn.
"Everyone keep your distance from him." Real Steel said as he continued to block all of the bullets.
"I'LL KILL YOU ALL, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!" Lucifer yelled with rage as he let loose another round of bullets.
VWOOSH
In the blink of an eye the students and Real Steel vanished.
From the top of the control panel stood Puppetmaster having pushed the button that activated the teleporter.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!" Lucifer shouted as he stared at Puppetmaster.
"Because, there's still more steps to this game." Puppetmaster said with a slight smile as he walked away.
"I'LL KILL YOU TOO DAMMIT, I'LL HUNT DOWN YOUR DAMN GROUP AND I'LL KILL YOU TOO!!" Lucifer yelled with agony as the arena continued collapsing.
The rusty cage-like fencing continued to fall all around Lucifer, not like it mattered much though, seeing as how at this point any metal that dared touch him would melt immediately.
Puppetmaster continued to smile. He began to cackle as he was teleported out of the arena.
"I'll kill em all, I swear to god, I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL!!" Lucifer shouted with rage.
And with that final shout, the entire arena collapsed in on itself.
Even with his burning rage and fires, he couldn't save himself from being crushed by the debris.
[ Prince of Wrath, Lucifer has died]
[ Date of Death; August 28, 2251]
Back with Moyasu's group
"So for how long to you plan to play this game of cat and mouse kid." Sharpshooter said.
"The hell do we do." Kessho asked Moyasu.
"I'll be the bait, when he tries to fire at me that's when you go in." Moyasu said.
"Got it." Kessho said as he readied his bow and arrow.
Moyasu jumped out of the rock they were taking cover in and sent a fireball to Shaprshooter.
Sharpshooter went back in for cover as Kessho readied his bow and arrow.
Kessho fired his arrow, just barely missing Sharpshooter who had anticipated his attack.
"That helmet is gonna make a nice bowl for yer' brains." Sharpshooter said mockingly as he readied his sniper to shoot.
A blast of sound came from behind them.
"That was what I was supposed to be teaching the band right now had you not interrupted Sharpshooter, nevertheless a hero cannot turn down a call for help." Grand Conductor said
"Great, the noise maker is here, where's the act 2 to your duo." Sharpshooter said.
Another blast of sound was sent to Sharpshooter this time breaking off his mask a little.
"Aight, fair enough." Sharpshooter said as he pulled out his handgun.
"You really don't seem to understand the situation you're in right now don't you?" Grand Conductor told Sharpshooter.
"Hold it Handlebar." Snek said having coiled himself around Fubuki and Moyasu. "One more move and I'll pulverize these kids' bones right here, right now."
"Shit he escaped!" Juden thought to himself as he assessed the situation, "a full charged bolt shot could knock him out but I might risk hurting Moyasu and Fubuki I gotta think of something else."
GRAVITY SHIFT
Sneks head came crashing to the floor, one of his two fangs had chipped from the impact.
SILVER CHAINED KUNAI
A chained kunai wrapped itself around Snek ending it with a stab to his tail.
SORCERER'S LASH
Along with the chain, a fiber like orange lash wrapped itself around Snek immobilizing him.
"Act A has just wrapped up now it's time for act B to demonstrate how it's done." Sonic said as he stood with three of Class 1-B's students.
Gin Tetsutetsu: Quirk: Silver
Sutibun Kimyona: Quirk: Sorcery
Toshinori Midoriya: Quirk: Complete Gravity Control
————————End Of Chapter————————
Hello everyone
I am incredibly sorry for this long Hiatus
My cat had died recently,  it took me a while to cope and I couldn't come up with new ideas for a long time
But even though I am back don't expect constant uploads, school is still a nightmare, who would've known
Anyways I am going to be starting a second My Hero Academia: Generations story centralized around character descriptions seeing as how I kinda didn't go into detail about that kinda stuff.
In other great news the first chapter has passed 1k reads
Thank you to everyone who is reading my story and enjoying it so far
And as always
GO... you know what I'm tired I should get some sleep
Go beyond plus ultra