Chapter Twenty: Sweet Like Honey

"I love the thought of us in the evening
Crave the feeling,
The way you feel, something about it is healing"

~

The first half of the movie is interesting and packed full of action. The rest of the movie was a blur once Kade and his irresistible touch decided to distract me from it.

"Kade I think the movie is finished." I break our kiss only for him to reconnect our lips.

"So what?" He mumbles against my lips.

"Let me put on another one." I chuckle breaking our kiss once again before attempting to pry myself from his grasp. But instead of letting me go he presses his weight on me to keep me down.

"Kade I ne-."

"Shut up." He growls against my lips and presses his waist against me harder. I suck in a breath when I feel his hardness press against the thin fabric of my leggings.

His free hand squeezes my hip and he slowly grinds his erection against my sensitive area through out thin clothing.

My core burns from the friction causing me to moan into his mouth. Kade huns against my lips, pleased with my reaction before rubbing against me harder.

His dominant side is very much showing, and the way he is holding and kissing me is new. He is hungrier, and consumed by lust, just as much as I am.

His hands explore and caress me all over. His lips travel down from my lips to nibble and suck at my neck, hard enough to leave a mark. The Princess in me is cursing at me for letting him do such a thing, but the desire in me didn't want him to stop because it felt like heaven.

My lips are plump and lungs are empty from the heated make out, and just as I am about to pull away, I feel his hand touch somewhere new.

"Oh my-." I gasp as his hand slips under my shirt and cups my bare chest.

He freezes and looks me in the eyes with a dark expression.

"You aren't wearing a bra." He growls in a low voice. His voice is dark and sounded almost angry, but I could see the desire in his eyes burning more.

"It was uncomfortable..."

He doesn't respond, but instead massages my breast in his large hand. I suck in a breath as I felt pleasure tingle through me from his touch. His kisses resume at the nape of my neck and slowly kiss lower.

I feel him begin to lift my shirt but my hand quickly catches his to stop him. He notices my expression and his eyes soften.

"Relax love." He whispers softly looking into my eyes. I feel my heart pound, but I let his hand go and allow him to push the fabric higher.

I turn my head to the side shyly, but before I could comfort myself with my usual thoughts, his hot mouth and tongue engulf my breasts.

A moan escapes my lips in surprise as he kisses my breasts. I've never felt such an odd and pleasuring feeling. The way his tongue swiped my nipples and sucked on them tenderly made my head fuzzy.

Everything felt more raw sober. I thought It was amazing whilst intoxicated, but this felt more sensual. My skin isn't buzzing from the alcohol or numb from the cold, but instead burning and more sensitive to his touch.

He breathes heavily against my skin between kisses, and presses his large erection against me.

I could only imagine how it would feel with nothing in-between. My sexual thoughts invade my mind.