Chapter Twenty-Five: Voyage

"I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak
I lose all control
And something takes over me"
~

The only sound in the car is the purr of the engine as we drive to the location of our date.

"You look really beautiful Ellie." He says after a few minutes of silence. He glimpses at the dress and bites his lip.

My heart skips a beat and my cheeks burn at his compliment.

"Thanks... you look quite good yourself." I smile with tinted rosy cheeks. I admire his matching black attire and mentally thank Lilith for the outfit tip.

Kade doesn't say anything else but instead looks down at my body once more before pressing his foot harder on the accelerator, making the engine roar with excitement.

His sudden haste to get to our destination has me wondering what we are doing tonight. By looking at his choice for wear, I made the right decision with a gown.

Kade's driving is a bit reckless on the way, but the way he handles this car so aggressively but also so effortlessly, is oddly attractive. Everything this man does is attractive.

I squeeze my legs together as my thoughts of my fiancé become less innocent. His suit, his hair, the way his tongue presses into his cheek as he concentrates and the unbuttoned dress shirt is definitely doing it for me.

Jesus Elle control yourself.

"You know, you can take a picture of me if you want. I'm sure it would come in handy later." Kade teases me. My face burns yet again as he catches me looking at him.

I am unsure of what to say for a moment, but an idea pops in my head and quickly I grab my phone and snap a few pictures of him catching him by surprise.

"Shit! A flash warning would have been nice Ellie." He exclaims not expecting me to take him seriously. He send me a slight glare, but I could see the small smile playing on his lips.

"Hey it was your idea!" I grin before tucking my phone back into my purse.

He doesn't respond, instead looks ahead as we approach a port full of magnificent boats and yachts.

I'm in awe looking at the various luxurious vehicles of the sea. The car comes to a stop near a vessel be-fitting of a Prince, and definitely fitting for Kade.

The large black yacht, with glistening golden details floats in all of it's glory. Out the front stands two armed guards, the captain and a chef whom smiles warmly at our arrival.

Kade quickly rushes to my side of the car and opens my door for me with a big grin.

"Thank you." I blush accepting his kind gesture and hand he offers.

Kade leads us onto his magnificent yacht, after greeting the captain, chef and our armed chaperones. He gives me a brief tour of the rooms and luxuries onboard such as the spa and entertainment area. The last place I am shown is the large deck area that has been decorated with flower assortments and candles.

I look around in awe at all of the decorations and the view of the ocean.

"Wow Kade, this is so beautiful." I gush admiring the beautiful setting.

"I wanted to make our first date special, and memorable. We are sailing to one of my favourite islands, we will be there by morning." He says with a smile.

I wear a big grin as he tells me the exciting surprise.

"So we are staying on a boat for the night? That sounds amazing." I say gratefully.