Chapter Twenty Seven: Out of the Water and Into the Fire

"Les nuages ne s'arrêtent plus
A' la frontière devant toi
Mon otage, je danserai nue
Pour te plaire
J'échangerai touche à touche le piano
T'aimer contre ta bouche un baiser
J'apprendrai les leçons "
~

My body pressing against his sends sparks of electricity rippling through me. My skin is on fire, his scent engulfs me. I am in absolute bliss.

Kade sucks in a sharp breath and moans into my mouth at the connection of our bodies. His mouth responds with the same hunger, but I can tell he is torn between pushing me away, and giving in.

Make him give in. A devious thought pricks my mind. As if my body had a mind of its own, my hand trails down his abs slowly before grabbing his hard swollen erection. Kade hisses with pleasure as my hand begins to massage him slowly, tugging up and down on his length.

"Fuck Ellie." He hisses into my mouth. Kade's head falls back onto the wall behind him, his eyes screw shut as I pleasure him.

I feel an unfamiliar sense of triumph as he moans my name which gave me the confidence boost I needed to go further.

I take this chance to return the pleasure he once made me feel on the plane. I continue my hand movements while leaving a trail of kisses along his chiseled jaw. My tongue flicks out of my mouth occasionally to taste him, his skin is so soft that I can't help but suck on it.

"Shit." Kade moans. His hands grasp my waist tightly as I suck lightly on his neck. His hands find their way sliding lower where he grabs onto my backside with an aggressive grip.

The alcohol that was fogging my brain moments ago is slowly sobering away, and is being replaced with deep desire. I am aware of the situation unfolding, I am sure I will remember every second of it in the morning, but for the first time I'm not terrified. Sure I am nervous, but another part of me is crawling out, telling me to forget waiting for the wedding night and to have my way with him right now.

My core is aching, burning with a desperate desire. I want him, all of him.

My hand movements quicken, I feel my core burn more as he loses himself in the pleasure. I leave wet kisses down his neck while sucking down on his sensitive skin. I am in control of him in this moment, and must I say I could get drunk off this power.

Is this how he feels when he pleasures me? I think.

This intoxicating power I feel as he writhes at my touch makes me want him more. I have never had such an effect over him where he is at my mercy.

Suddenly his eyes look darkly into mine before one of his hands grab me by the chin. His actions catch me by surprise, halting my movements. Kade lowers his head and glares at me with his now golden eyes.

"You better not be teasing me Ellie. Don't you start this and think you can just walk away." Kade growls with deep heaving breaths.

"I won't make love to you completely until you ask me. But I have other ways to punish you that will make you scream and beg for forgiveness." He threatens in a tone I haven't heard before. Kade's voice is smooth, sexy and aggressive.

His words prod a steamy memory from our flight back to Alynthius.

Memory

~ "I'm not going to have sex with you Elle." He says with a light chuckle. I look at him confused.

"I mean not unless you ask me to of course." He winks.

"Then... what is it you want to do?" I awkwardly ask.