Chapter 13

Zecheriah's POV

"Tough luck, men," Dean patted a stressed Lewis.

We are in my apartment to have a few drinks per the request of Mister Lewis Walker.

I asked him why can't do it in his house. God knows how grand his penthouse is.

He said, and I quote, "I can barely live there. Coraline is just everywhere in that apartment."

And ladies and gentlemen, this is why I do not find love exciting at all.

"I mean, it was my fault that I didn't listen to her. I didn't make time," Lewis dragged his hand down his face. "Can you connect my phone to your speakers?"

Dean grabbed Lewis's phone before I could.

"The Bluetooth device is now connected," my speaker said.

Lewis retrieved his phone and played a song.

The famous Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko song played.

"Seriously?" I looked at him ridiculously.

"What you don't like the song? I can change it," he said before playing another song.

"Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand," blasted on the speaker.

I covered my mouth and leaned to the arm of my seat while my brows rose to my hairline.

"What the hell?" Dean mouthed to me, across my seat.

Lewis leaned back on his seat, closing his eyes. "But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man!" he sang, shoutingly.

Dean and I looked at each other with horrified expressions on our faces.

"These nights never seem to go to plan I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?!" Lewis continued.

"Oh, won't you stay with me?!" He screamed the lyrics out. "Cause you're all I need! This ain't love, it's clear to see!"

Dean just stood there staring with a shot glass in his hand.