Chapter 1: The Move

First Person POV

    I was in a car, it was stuffed with boxes and random stuff we didn't need. It was crowded in the back, my mom and her new husband were in the front, talking about how they couldn't wait to live together, my mom married him two months ago and he's all she talks about. I don't like him, he's an ass. All he does is talk about money and how he can't wait to put in my mom. Ew. He has two sons, who I already think I hate.

    "We're almost here!!" My mom said. "I can't wait to see the room!" 

    I do my best to look out a window of the car and see a lot of big houses, like really big, I came to an abrupt stop as we pulled into the driveway. I saw a man in a suit. He came up and opened the doors and started taking out the stuff. This dude has butlers?!!!?

    "Hey, Y/N," my moms husband, Richard, said, "Don't get any funny ideas."

    "Ok" I didn't say anything but I really wish I could. I would've told him that I wouldn't have to since he has no sense of humor but oh well.

    The car was now empty, and I was still in it. I got out and looked up, damn he has a whole ass mansion.

I enter the mansion and then some dude in a suit leads me to my room, "Thanks?"

    "It is only my job." The butler said.

    "Okaaayyy.." I went inside and its big. I only have two boxes. I didn't have much any way. I take out the stuff out of my first box which has blankets, pillows, and clothes. The second box has a bunch of figurines, books, and my art stuff. Have my own bathroom. I am excited.

    Two hours later everything is in place.

    "Y/N!! Come down here!!!" My mom yelled."You're being enrolled into Strathmoore's private school."

    "What? What about the uniform?"

    "Richard got one for you." She answers.

    "Ok do I start next week or something??"

    "You start tomorrow, no questions asked." My mom said.

    What I cannot start tomorrow. I don't even know the rules about it. I don't know anything about it. Im a bit scared to step outside in general. I do not fit in with this environment.  Im scared about tomorrow. I sit and eat dinner that was brought by one of the maids. It was steak. I thanked the maids and I met Richard's sons for the first time. They both look stuck up. Thankfully dinner wasn't that long and I quickly dashed up to my room. I laid in the big bed, and I started to fall asleep.