Chapter 7: Crazy

It was 8:03. I didn't know what to do. "Maria?" I called for her but no answer. Wait she isn't here. Well I knew she wasn't here but why did I call her? Do I need something from her or something? I look around to see if I find anything familiar. I don't other than my clothes and school bag. I rub my eyes trying to keep them open. I walk towards the door of my room. I open the door and Maria is right in front of the entrance. Her hand in the shape of a fist about to knock. "Oh!"

    I step back and she comes in, "Did you sleep well?"

    "Uhhh..." I pause trying to process the words in my head. "Yes!" I nodded as well.

    "It seems you're still half asleep. It was either really good or you're still tired. I hope it's the first one Y/N."

    "Yeah! I got lots of rest! I feel great!" I sounded a bit over enthusiastic. I really hope she doesn't catch on. Although she might've because according to Cassandra and Daniela, I'm a horrible liar.

    She gave me a look and raised an eyebrow, after a small pause she spoke up, "Good because I brought you food." She grabs the tray from the cart and hands it to me.

    "Ahh, thank you. It smells great." I open it and its waffles with honey as its topping, with hot chocolate. The hot chocolate smells absolutely amazing. The waffles have that fresh smell and they are still warm. I grab the honey and pour it over the waffles. I start eating. I think I chewed the first bite for two minutes before swallowing. I think I almost forgot how to swallow at that moment. I finished eating the waffles first then finished the drink. Maria left around two minutes ago. I set the tray on the cart to put it aside. I stand up, maybe a bit too quickly so I sat back down. I let my head recollect itself. I stood up once again but slowly. I went to my dresser and changed out of my clothes. My shirt screamed slipknot and my pants were normal to say the lest. Compared to what the uniform, these clothes looks like they were never taken off while the uniform aways looks like it was never worn, especially on Bela and Daniela. Cassandra seems like she'd be a bit messy sometimes. Well a bit messy not a lot. I step outside of my room for the first time in what felt like forever. I walk towards the stairs and when I think I'm going to step down I don't and I step on the flat floor instead of a step. I feel like I warped. I held my head with my hands as if I were trying to keep it in place. I think I'm gonna go out today. Might as well make the most of it while Richard is gone. I finally able to find my way down the stairs. I walk towards the entrance of the door and informed a maid that I am going out for a walk. She nods and said that she would inform my mother.

    "Wait please don't tell anyone I'm going out, please." I pleaded.

    She sighed and gave in, "Very well, but try and be back before dinner please. Sir Richard will be angry. He wants to have a 'family' dinner today as a guest in someone else's home so please be back before dinner. I am in charge of the door today and I do not wish to be in trouble."

    "Yes of course." I nodded and left. Okay, so dinner starts at around 6. I need an alarm for at least an hour ahead so I can start walking home. I open up my old phone which is on the verge of breaking completely. Did I throw it or something when I slept or woke up? Did it fall? Well regardless its still alive and on fifty percent if I don't use it I'll be fine, hopefully. This  junk won't save itself even if its off. I set the alarm to five because I don't know how far I'm going to wander off and get lost or something. It's barley about to be nine. How many hours do I have? 8? No, wait, yes. Wait. Thats five. So yes. Because of the alarm. Ok. Im good. Eight hours of outside time. Yay. I start walking down the road. I wonder if any stores are nearby. I keep walking. This is the way to school. I keep walking for a while more and I spot a bench that I didn't see when I walked to school. Maybe I Was too focused on the area and homes I didn't notice there is a whole ass field behind this bench and further onto the field is a park. I sat on the bench for ten minutes wishing I had brought a book but I'm almost a full thirty minutes away from home.