Chapter 5: Trouble Awaits

First Person POV

    I say in relief as it's only Lady Dimitrescu. "What type of trouble did you get into now girls?" She looks around the room and spots me smiles a bit, she then looks behind me and the smile drops, "Oh dear god." She sounds exhausted but keeps her posture as she pinches the bridge of her nose. She tries to sit in the chair but struggles to stay comfortable. She sighs and decided it's easier to stand. "I need a smoke." She lightly whispers. "Alright then, tell me why my daughters are in here and we'll be on our way." She says a bit impatient.

    "Im afraid I can't do that yet Lady Dimitrescu," The Headmaster sated with a stern voice, "What happened today must involve the others." He said referring to the other parents.

    As we sit and...stand here I can feel my hands getting sweaty, not only my hands, my face has sweat, my butt, everything is sweaty and uncomfortable. My breath is stuck in my throat, it's getting harder and harder to breathe, I have thoughts racing through my mind not being able to process any of them. Everything feels like its going by so fast but at the same time it feels like time is frozen, I can't really hear anything but the clock. I've never been in this type of trouble. I start picking at my fingers, cursing myself and rubbing my fingers after every time I do because it's a bad habit. What do I do? What do I do? I can hear my heart beat. I feel stuck. I'm stuck, I can't move and I don't want to. I just want to disappear. I wish I could stop time and leave. I start bouncing my leg. I start messing with my fingernails. Everything feels like a blur. Suddenly a door opening stopped me from fidgeting and I held my breath. As I turn around, I don't sigh with relief. My eyes met the eyes of a very agitated Richard. I quickly turn back and exhale. My throats caught up. I can't breathe. My leg starts bouncing again. I'm biting my fingernails. Out of the corner of eye I see Richard sit next to me. He is going to act like he cares about me and when I get home, I'm going to be hurt. I look past him and realize that Jacobs parents had already gotten here. I didn't notice. I was so worried I didn't notice them when they entered, what if the girls been calling for me and I haven't noticed. I looked over them and they looked worried. Richard fixes his clothes, "Now that everyone's here, let's get started. What exactly happened?" He said as he turns to me putting a smile on his face. He's doing a customer service smile. He is pissed. I bothered him. Oh god.

    "Yes we can start now..." The headmaster started, "Well today your children were sent to my office because Jacob was found waking up from a beatdown, and the teacher had reason to believe that the daughters were the cause of Jacob's injuries." He turns turn to me and the girls. I can feel Richard fuming.

    "There must be some sort of mistake Dan. My daughters would never lay a hand on someone, well, maybe Cassandra but she would have her reason." Lady Dimitrescu said before anyone else.

    I saw Cassandra trying to speak up, but she was interrupted by Jacobs parents, "It doesn't matter! Look at my poor baby, he must've been terrified, I mean look at him. I have no reason how I could understand why the children would bully him so much especially that girl!" His mother pointed at me, "She's just such a brute! No wonder, its not a surprise where she's from, she's like a leech and a rat combined." ME!!???? BULLY! HIM!?!?!? She must've lost her mind, I look at Jacob who's smiling his ass off.

    She was going to open her mouth until someone took the chance before her, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING YOU CRAZY LADY??? HE'S THE BULLY!!" Cassandra yelled. Her sisters trying to pull her down to sit down again. "He was beating the crap out of her before I intervened!"

    The room was silent and whispered to her mother, "Well, regardless of who did it.. in this situation, Jacob is the victim." The headmaster said he's the victim what the actual fuck. Sure he looks messed up at the moment but he's completely fine. AHHHHH. Should I say something, "Bela and Daniela are suspended for three days, Cassandra two weeks, Y/N for two weeks as well, and Jacob has a one day suspension,"