Chapter 4: Details

First Person POV

    I woke up and I see Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela. I'm not home nor in my bed. I'm in a dark room. I try to get up but I'm tied down. Oh. Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela are giggling and laughing. I look at them and realize they are wearing very revealing clothes. Revealing latex clothing. I feel my face go red. I feel..Hot. They are hot. OH GOD. Cassandra is to my right, Daniela to my left and Bela is on top...of me. I feel my breathing get heavier. They get closer to my face, I feel their warm breath on my neck. They start kissing my neck, Daniela's tongue licks my neck before she kisses. Cassandra bites my neck. Not just Cassandra all of them do. I feel their breasts on my body. Who do I grab? Never mind that, I can't grab anything I'm tied up. I feel the cuffs on my wrists. I look up and I take a deep breath. "Feeling good Pumpkin?" Daniela whispers into my ear. I nod yes. I want to grab their hair, their heads or something. They move down and their hands roam all over my body before their hands reach my breasts. They play with my breasts and kiss around them. My breathing heavier than before.

    "Do you want more little one?" Bela asks. As I feel her hand glide down my stomach. I feel her and her sisters hand reach under the waistband from my pants. I take a deep breath to prepare for this. As I close my eyes to focus on the feeling and sensation.

I'm then interrupted by something next to me. I open my eyes and look to my right and Cassandra is no longer there. Instead my old crappy phone. With the light on and buzzing. The dark room soon turns into my room and I'm on my bed. I was dreaming. I had a wet dream. I sat up a bit irritated and concerned that I was irritated. I just had a wet dream and I was irritated when I woke up. I just realized the wet dream was about. THEM. How will I look at them without dying. AHHHHH... I think I need help. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to...wash up. There's a knock on the door but I''m still in the bathroom. "Come in!" I raised my voice a bit and I heard the door open. I quickly wash my hands and face, then brush my teeth. I step out to see the uniform on the bed and Maria standing in front of the door.

    I started getting dressed, I look at the time and notice its 6 in the morning. Why so early? "I set your alarm earlier because he wants you to walk to school from now on. From now on, your breakfast is on the go," It's as if she read my mind. She quickly pressed her ear on my door, after  couple seconds passed she walks up to me and hands me 50! "Here so you can eat lunch today and tomorrow." She said.

    "Thank you Maria, but don't you think it's a bit much?" I asked, I didn't want to take too much away. Although this would be considered nothing. "Can I also have a lunch prepared, uhh tomorrow?" She nodded. She wished me luck and stepped out.

    I finished clothing myself, clearly remembering my very vivid dream, and it won't leave my mind. I put my now charged phone in my pocket along with the money Maria gave me. I grab my book bag and put it around my shoulder as I step out of my room after tidying up my room a bit so it isn't as much work as it should be for the staff. I'm walking down the stair and a maid is holding my breakfast for me at the entrance, "Thank you." She hummed and left. Luckily Richard wasn't nearby.

    I started walking to school. This time I'm not rushed but I still speed walk. I can take in the view now. All the building are homes here. Wow. I feel so out of place. I'm not. Used to this. There's barley any police men or cars here. No one looks like they'll mug you for money or hurt you at all. I mean they can still do it but, they wouldn't fit the "appearance".  I keep walking taking little stops between every street to see what's different, I started walking slower to see the differences on each mansion. Not much but I can see the difference. After an hour of walking, I deem its been around two miles or a bit more than two miles (3.5 Kilometers). I find a bench so that I can sit on.  I check my phone its 7:32 in the morning. I still have a bit of time. I grabbed my bad and took out my breakfast. Haha, they figured out what I like. A good sandwich on the go. I started eating my sandwich. On my third bite I take a small sip of water. I relax and take a look around once again. Nothing much, just mansions and cars parked. At least I found a pink car. A pink car is like a wild pink sheep in Minecraft. It's rare. I look up and stare a the tree. It's growing fruit. It's growing peach to be exact. It's a peach tree. I feel myself chuckle. My head falls back so now my face is upside down, I notice a building, that looks like a castle. Was that always there? A castle. Damn whoever lives in there must feel like royalty. That castle looks straight out of the victorian era. Dang it must be old. I wanna see it up close one day. Maybe touch it or something take pictures or draw.