Chapter 2: The First Day of School

First Person POV

    I woke up to ringing noise right next to my head. It was my phone. My alarm went off, I immediately heard a knock at the door.

    "Come in!" I raised my voice just a bit.

    A maid came in and put a set of clothes down on the edge of my bed. I dragged my ass to the edge of the bed because I was in the middle of it. I look at the clothes and they look like uniform. Oh right I have school. I get up and stretch my arms and back, the maid stepped out and gave me a tray that had breakfast on it, "Thank you." She bowed down and left. This feels weird.

    I put on the clothes the maid brought and I was right it was a uniform. It was navy blue pants and a white polo, and there was also a jacket, it was also navy blue, but the jacket was optional, and later in the day it was gonna get warmer since it is becoming spring. I am gonna stand out like a sore eye. It is the middle of the school year, WHYYYYYYY. I put the jacket on then I sit back on the bed and grab the tray. The plate has one of those fancy metal covers to keep the food warm, I take it off and there's toast with hash browns next to it. I'm not mad I actually like potatoes. I mean who doesn't.  I gobble up my food like a pig. Right before I leave I go to the bathroom to do my business, once I'm done I step out of my room only to heart my name be called out.

    "Y/N?" A maid right next to my door said.

"Yes?" I responded.

    "You are being driven to school today, they are waiting for you downstairs, I'll be leading you to the car." She explained.

"Oh, thank you for telling me..." I stood there like an idiot until, "Umm, lead the way! Please."

    "Right this way." She gestured to follow her.

    I followed her down the flight of stairs, I'm so glad my room is only on the third floor. I have no clue why someone need five floors in their home. Going down the flight of stairs we reach the bottom level and she opens the door to a garage. One of the car lights turn on. I thank the maid that led me here. I go towards the car that lights are in and the door is opened for me by the chauffeur, I enter the car and sit down only to see Dick's sons inside already.

    "Took you long enough," One of them commented. The other one chimed in, "You probably slept like a pig."

    What is their problem, "Well at least I don't act like one." Luckily they didn't bother to say anything back. I'm probably going to be in hell when we come back.

    We arrive at the school, and let me say, it is HUGE. Like really huge. The doors are at least twice my size and they're open to let the students enter the school. Everyone was already talking with someone luckily I feel unnoticed. For now. I enter the school leaving Dick's sons alone. After walking for what seems forever the bell rung, I just realized that I don't know what or where my class is. I wanted to ask someone for the office but I don't know any one and I don't want to start sticking out like a sore thumb now. So I wander around some more hoping to find the office. No luck I'm twenty minutes into class and I can't find the damn office. Everyone is gonna look at me when I enter. I just wanna go home now. After ten more minutes of walking I find a map, I look at it and the I realize the office is right next to it. Thank god! I have found my saviors. I enter the office, suddenly there are eyes on me. I feel like I'm out of place.

    I walk up to a counter and muster up all the courage I have, "Hey, so I'm new here and  I don't have a schedule, or a class for that matter, can you help me?" Uhhgg I wanna die inside.

    They look up at , I think they're judging me, oh no, did I say something wrong, do I like like a hobo, what is it woman! "Yes, I can help you, last name then, first name.