𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Clara! We're getting late!" Bella knocked at her sister's door.

Clara groaned still in the middle of her hair. She sighed and decided to let it down not wanting to rile up Bella even further. She munched on some cereal and with a rushed 'bye' to her dad, she exited the house.

In the lane was a very rusted, reddish-orange truck that looked as if it had been pulled out of the '70s or 80's. Clara scrunched her nose and pointed at it. "What is that hideous thing?" She asked incredulously.

Bella scoffed. "That, there, is Charlie's gift to us. And I love it. So, shut up."

Clara rolled her eyes. "Sorry your highness." She grumbled and entered the truck's passenger seat. She had just got her driver's license but she didn't have the confidence to drive yet. Even after getting her license, she still managed to bump into street poles.

╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Never had Clara been so afraid of a vehicle ride, but this truck was scary. It made creaking sound at every move and it seemed as if it would break down at any moment. And when they reached school, Clara was quick to get off, rubbing her palms which had gotten red due to how much she had been squeezing her poor seat belt.

Heads turned and eyes all ogled at them. It was becoming increasingly obvious that having new students was rarer than having an entire week of sun for the students of Forks High School. 

"Nice truck." One boy remarked in a mocking manner.

"Thanks." Bella whispered.

Clara rolled her eyes. "Nice face." She retorted and nudged Bella with a smirk. "Your welcome sis."

Bella sighed but continued to squeeze her way through the crows, cowering and shrinking at the stares unlike Clara who paid no mind and gracefully strutted towards the building.

Jasper's eyes glued on the younger Swan. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was absolutely beautiful. Her round baby face with her brown hair and eyes. Alice had mentioned his mate finally arriving, but the Southern couldn't comprehend it. Especially seeing that she was a human. Ignoring the dilemma, Jasper felt as if his dead heart  would jump out of his chest any moment.

"She's pretty. The one wearing shorts." Rosalie remarked with a satisfied nod and Alice nodded with her chirpy squeal.

Feeling eyes on her, Clara turned her head slightly to see a very gorgeous family of five staring.
A short girl with pixie hair, a blonde goddess, a muscly guy and a moody looking guy. They all shared the yellow shaded orbs and were extremely pale to the point that anyone could mistake them to be sick.

But despite all of them being breathtaking, Clara couldn't help but keep her eyed away from the one who stood at the most corner as if he was hiding away from the crowd. The boy was absolutely handsome to her with his honey blonde wavy hair, gentle amber eyes and fair skin. He was about 6'3 and had a lean figure. 

Clara gave them a small smile before entering the school building. As the Swan siblings walked, they were stopped by a nerdy, Asian boy with an overly friendly smile.

"You're Isabella Swan and Clara Swan right? Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, a shoulder to cry on." he rambled.

"I'm more of the sufferer in silence type." Bella muttered.

"And I'm the 'ignore the problem till it disappears' type." Clara stated.

"Good headline for your feature." Eric stated.

Bella immediately shook her head vigorously, "I-no we're not news-we're seriously not at all." She managed to stutter out.