𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"So La Push baby. You in?" Eric asked.

"Am I supposed to know what that means?" Clara asked, "Cause heads up, I don't."

"La Push Beach, down on the Quileute Rez. We're all going." Mike explained.

"Big swell coming in." Jessica added.

"And I don't just surf the Internet." Eric stood up pretending to surf with Mike.

"Eric you stood up once. On a foam board." Jessica stated and Clara laughed.

"There's whale watching too. You both should come." Angela invited.

"La Push baby. La Push." Eric said weirdly.

"I'll go if you stop saying that." Bella said and they cheered.

"What about you?" Mike asked Clara who was busy staring at her apple.

"I'm not coming. I have a nice day planned out. It's cold too. Movies, hot chocolate and doing nothing." Clara said, her eyes never leaving her apple.

"You do that everyday." Bella snorted and went off to get her food. Clara saw as Edward approached Bella and picked up her apple with his foot. She glared at him and ate her apple.

"You don't seem to like Edward." Jessica declared and Clara shrugged.

"Why do you keep aiming that apple on Edward?" Angela asked, amused.

"If an apple keeps a doctor away, it can also keep everyone away depending on how good your aim is." Clara said.

From the Cullen table, they all laughed and Emmett exclaimed,
"I have got to meet her!!"

"Jasper, happy that your girlfriend's not ditching you?" Rosalie asked and Jasper nodded.

Jasper and Clara had already planned a hangout at her house and since he heard Clara already, he was clarified that their date would be movies.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"You sure you don't want to come?" Bella asked. Of course, she just didn't want to go a beach all alone. And it didn't help that Edward flatly refused her offer to accompany. Clara was close to finally punching Edward but controlled her urge.

"Bella. It's cold and I'm lazy. Enough for you?" Clara said and pointed to her clothes, "And I am not going out in these."

She was wearing just a purple shirt with purple and white pajamas and warm brown boots.

And after much persuasion but failing, Bella sighed and left to the beach. Clara started washing the dishes from lunch and was humming to a random song from the radio.