𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"It doesn't matter what I show you." Alice removed her hand from Aro's grasp, "Even when you see, you still won't change your decision." The pixie turned back to Bella and whispered,
"Now!"

Bella turned to Renesmee who was sitting on Jacob. She gave her daughter a small smile before looking at Jacob, "Take care of my daughter." She told. Jacob nodded before sprinting off to the woods.

"Get them!!" Caius shouted and two vampires nodded and ran off to follow the wolf. Alice took time of their shock and lifted her leg and kicked Aro hard sending him to fly in the air and fall on the ground until he dug his claws into the snow and stopped himself. He glared at her.

"Take her away." He ordered. Two soldiers did as told and took a hold of Alice as she struggled to get free. Seeing his adoptive daughter like that, Carlisle growled and shouted,

"LET HER GO!!" With that the leader ran towards the Volturi, dodging the two Volturi members. Aro runs towards Carlisle as well and they both leap to the air, attacking each other. But only Aro returns to the ground in his feet as his hand held on to Carlisle's dead head and his lifeless body falling behind.
Clara's hold on Jasper loosens and her and Alice let out a loud cry and Esme lets out a scream of anguish.

Everyone charged at the Volturi in pure wrath. Clara jumped at a vampire and tore of his neck. She then wrapped her arms around two of the vampires and threw them towards the wolves who destroyed them. Her and Rosalie teamed up and tore off a group of vampires' arms from their body.

This entire time, Bella had been shielding different people. But while she has been shielding Jasper, Alec knocked her down causing the shield to remove. Clara turned to help her sister only to see Jane use her power on Jasper. She saw as Jasper fell on his knees and gasped in pain. Clara was quick to use her power on him, she quickly numbed all sorts of pain and fortunately for her, Peter and Charlotte and had been surrounding her and killing off any vampire who ran to her.
Jane's eyes widened as Jasper easily recovered and got back to his feet and tore off the vampires heads, including the ones who were tightly holding Alice.

Now free, Alice and Clara both glared deathly at Jane.
"You dare try to kill my husband?!" Clara seethed in anger as her and Alice ran towards Jane chasing her. Jane felt fear as she quickly tried to run away from the two vampires but she couldn't reach far. Clara jumped and landed right in front of her and when she stumbled back, she bumped against Alice.
Alice and Clara smirked and without a word, Alice pushed Jane to crash to the ground against her knees and Clara put her hold against Jane's neck. Then in a snap, Clara ripped off the sadistic vampire's neck and Alice ripped off her arms.

Clara then turned to Alec who was paralysing Emmett and Rosalie. She rolled her eyes and turned to her husband who nodded. The couple ran to the vampire and Clara wrapped her arms around Alec cracking his torso while Jasper jumped and tore off his neck. During that time, Rosalie and Emmett made sure to kill off any other vampire who advanced towards the couple.

During this time, Benjamin had punched the ground hard, splitting the land into two where many Volturi members as well their allies fell to their death.
Kate and Tanya had teamed up on Caius, tearing his head from his mouth while Vladimir and Stefan teamed up and tore off Marcus's body.

Clara fought by Alice and Jasper's side the entire time, tearing off several Volturi members. She stopped momentarily in the battle and used her power to aid those allies in trouble while Rosalie, Peter and Charlotte were there to protect her during those times.

Jasper and Clara had teamed up and ripped off a bunch of newborns when they saw it. Bella was in Aro's shoulders, her arms around his head as Edward kicked him sending the leader to his knees. Bella's arms tightly held his head and ripped it off from his body during the same time, Edward kicked him again to make sure that his head would actually rip off.